OP of this girl from the thread that just got deleted. plz come back

OP of this girl from the thread that just got deleted. plz come back

Attached: 1655296148695.jpg (330x640, 85.17K)

bumpin

why are you so desperate for random average pussy?

oh hush now, sweet summer friend

i fuckin love summer and making new friends. we can be best buddies. and you can be my ultimate bum chum.

hmm ok. let's do it

but also i am still hoping the OP from the other thread comes back here

dude, OP come back... dammit.. your last post in the other thread said you had a lot more! fuck

bro she’s looks just like my ex

the funny thing is that OP and I connected cuz this girl looks a lot like my ex too lol

Maybe it is your ex and you're all eskimo buddies!

i wish. but it's crazy how much they look alike.

and in the end he said her name was catherine. and MY ex's name was Katherine (with a K)

it was so wild and then the thread got deleted

Lol. That's like some alternate universe shit right there.

not just that.. they looked soooo much alike! let me find pics of them. gimme a sec

his ex, Catherine:

Attached: 1655309993776.jpg (946x1280, 359.24K)

my ex, Katherine:

Attached: 4567.jpg (960x669, 72.12K)

That's weird. There's a guy that lives near me that looks like me. I've never seen him but my boss and mom both have told me about a guy that they thought was me until he got about 5ft away.

Wtf is she drunk

lol, i always find it fascinating when people look like others. but it shouldn't be that surprising. there are only a set amount of attributes in the simulation we live in.

i think it would be funny to have a friend that looks like me.

i guess my brother looks a lot like me. i remember one time, at a houseparty, a girl came up to me angry because i didn't call her. (i had no idea who she was). then she made out with me later. but she called me my brother's name. and i then had to awkwardly explain that i wasn't my brother.

so i guess that's a sorta benefit of looking like someone.

nope. she was turning her head

I have three sets of twins in my family. I wonder if that has ever happened to them. They are all girls though.

That's the face that goes with OP's body pic. Serious butterface potential there.