Would you sign a contract that required you to have pussy sex with 1,000 women within 365 days. You must coom with each...

Would you sign a contract that required you to have pussy sex with 1,000 women within 365 days. You must coom with each. You will be paid a stipend of $2500 month, and upon successful completion of your task, a lump sum of $100,000. If at any point you renege on the contract, you get nothing and must return the monies. WE pick the women, could be any age and size, but will be healthy and clean.

Sign or no sign?

Attached: chrome_TiKvmag1IT.png (344x279, 149.11K)

no

Sure. Why not. Can I still fuck women on the side?

you will be averaging 3 cooms per day

you still will want to fuck more? Jesus christ.

maybe. depends on if I'm in the right mood while looking at the contract.

Nope. Not gonna race mix.

Attached: Pepe very rare.jpg (321x279, 39.52K)

if the women are literally delivered to me aka I don't have to do any effort besides the actual fucking yeah sure

you'll need to keep up your stamina and a schedule and maintain yourself and be clean

Yeah 2 in the morning 1 in before I sleep, can stay clean with a shower after the second morning sex and still stay presentable for the rest of the day, maybe getting an extra one on weekends just to be sure for the days I feel unwell

you good with filming? One experienced camera guy will film the escapade. No sheets to be used.

Sign.

btw, you know its an impossible task? You would fail and give up somewhere between week 5 and 6.

I mean why not I guess, I have never filmed sex before so idk if that would affect me in anyway but at least at first glance doesn't sound that bad

why is it impossible?

>why is it impossible?
you poor naive child. you would fall in love with some, and be horrified with others, it would be an unending psychological torture exercise, and all through it you would need to come through. you would have PTSD if you actually completed it. you would not.

>could be any age and size

Hell no you creep

you didn't say I couldn't stick then in a gloryhole wall or some shit I like that and not look at them while I look at something on my phone

plus, the main point

I don't have to complete it if I don't spend the money, even if I get hot bitches delivered to my door for even a week it was already worth it

Stamina? It says for you to cum not them... you can literally do that in 30 seconds if you put your mind to it.

Thats 1:30 minutes of work per day for 2500$ month.

Sound pretty good

>Sign or no sign?

Yes but under one condition, the babies born from that work must be birthed then sacrificed to our glorious Lord Satan

you would win then king, except if a 70 year old fat black lady showed up on day 1.

more than likely that retard can't do basic math and has no reference for how much cooming that is

No way I could coom that much. I don't think I could do 1 per day even tbh maybe when I was younger

Attached: trofeu.jpg (630x420, 31.63K)