Would you kill a completely innocent civillian if you could get away with it and suffer no consequences

Would you kill a completely innocent civillian if you could get away with it and suffer no consequences

Attached: images (8).jpg (200x252, 5.12K)

Hey guys so like should I get a good quality belt on extra pair of shoes please I have a class in a 5 minutes so please quick

Pair of shoes.
Easily.

Been there, done that

get a belt around your neck

Shoes not even close, the fact you considered a belt makes me a little angry but I forgive you

That's not polite

Why would it have to be a civilian?
Military zogbots are the biggest cuck faggots on earth. Why exempt them?

No. Imagine if someone killed a person you loved for no reason... Ex your mom, dad, sibling, gf, wife, kid, cousin, best friend, cat or dog, etc... Or you. Always put yourself in someone else's shoes. An unjustified killing is a terrible thing. Don't be a part of making this world the worst place. Even if you hate this world it's because someone else is making it a bad place for you don't contribute to that for the next person.

Have you considered it could be his fetish?

I'd kill you

Could be, but still, not polite

No justification makes it better

Sure. Would take the opportunity to kill a gypsy. A woman if I get to choose, one less to reproduce. They're like disgusting fucking dogs, get 8 kids every fucking time.
Gypsies are not even people anyway.

Military dudes are a-okay to die for a country that does not care about them and will only serve as political pawns in the grand spectrum of world geopolitical conflicts. How is killing them myself any different?

Found the asshole

He meant people not animals you idiot

Thanks
I'm not much of a shoe person that's why but I'm leaning towards shoes now though thanks
what the f*** I like Is that if your mother sees this your sees your message it's going to be proud of ashamed yeah your embarrassing

Thank you

I killed a hitchhiker in the mid 1990's. There was a wave of killings suspected to be a serial killer, so I just copied his modus operandi and they pinned it on him as it was in the same general area as the other murders. They never found who did it and I never got caught.

my mother is dead, she was a junkie whore

Are you saying you're literally a son of a bitch? Nice

yes, so what? i am not my mom

LARP

Apples never fall far from the tree

Yes, but I'd get to pick the rando. I would want to find someone I feel like it would be cathartic to kill. I don't have to know who they are as a person, I'll just make my own assumptions...

It's actually better that you think that, helps me not get caught all these years later, thanks!

If that's true though, how did you even justfy your action?

Yeah, I’d prob kill you

Just for your information like your mother is the reason why you are born in this world okay so whatever you have to respect and appreciate your mom for giving you this life You are very unappreciative and rude as f****** b****

Of course not. Thats just ridiculous.
Fuck me this place needs a MUCH more stringent ‘no under 18s’ policy

Not all things need a sensible justification, I learned that in therapy, just one that makes sense for you. I wanted it and I did it. Never got blamed. Life went on.

OP asked a question, he didn't necessarily mean he would do that himself...

But how do you not feel bad for your victim? Imagine the same was being done to you

>completely innocent civillian