Are any other Americans ready to admit how fucked up our country has become...

Are any other Americans ready to admit how fucked up our country has become? I'm literally ashamed of how autistic I've seen the USA get in my lifetime...

Attached: 598.jpg (720x588, 63.49K)

yes

Yes.

Attached: DRAWTHREAD.jpg (1065x592, 306.01K)

Thank you. That gives me hope. Geezus

Attached: e77.jpg (531x800, 87.11K)

i want to do my part to try and help america. im not american
i love americans!
i think you will be OK in the end. the bad people will die

I'm literally ashamed that this is America. Wish we could get someone competent like Reagan again one day. I can only hope...

Yeah shit is fucked here. Like super fucked. America is shit.

>Wish we could get someone competent like Reagan again

Attached: 0fa953688b4667867d697963417c83e0.jpg (1000x1000, 46.86K)

We're at user?

Attached: hipster_quer.jpg (600x800, 83.36K)

not bait. I want a politician who can actually speak English and stay respectful.

Attached: ptrk.jpg (360x270, 42.68K)

America ya chode. Everywhere.

It's not just us though, wannabe-fascist retards are popping up everywhere. We just give them a megaphone to spew their dumbassery.

Just treat Californians who flee their self created shithole as the refugees they are. Temporary housing. Work visas only. No voting rights.

Attached: Ork_obvious.png (566x510, 717.6K)

Dubya lowered the bar so that people like trump could bury it. There are no standards for a president anymore, just look at what we have now.

>Army_reservist.jpg

I can 100% guarantee people like you are the thing that's fucking up this country. Imagine being so fucking retarded that your dumbass wants to abolish constitutional rights you fucking dimwitted moron

im not going to get all political this thread, but i hate bill gates. and i want to say that here, you can get a large chunk of meat for (in dollars) wrapped in plastic and some fucked up circle for about $3.50 - and its kind of insane
and personally, i believe that its bill gates-es fault driving up the prices. hes also buying up all the land, and wants you all to eat ze bugs. so you should watch out for that, for sure
because bill gates is not a very nice man. thats all of my opinions on america, alongside/with

Autistic newfag detected

Attached: kiel_110419_9026.jpg (600x900, 90.08K)

He isn't the one committing shootings you dumbass. What the fuck do you care if he had a gun? 12-27 year old niggers in inner cities with already illegal guns are doing the shootings at other niggers

I love when euros role play

>its bill gates-es fault driving up the prices.
How did he do that?

well i guess this is growing up!

Attached: irl wakanda.jpg (600x500, 66.55K)

You're literally the newfag here. Any Forums never used to be filled with you liberal fucking cock sucking nigger loving pieces of shit

bill gates owns all of the farm land in america, and has ties throughout big tech. its strange how all of the seeds on amazon are "out of stock". if the law allows it, ill bring over some seeds in my butthole to america to stash them around and slow-release them to the 'chon by telling you where they are some time to time, so that you can grow bell peppers

Literally the colors worn by the africans who were completely responsible for black slavery in south America,north America, and Europe

I wake up every day hoping to see open civil war. This rotten place needs to burnt to embers and pissed on to extinguish it. There can be no peace with the evil that has taken hold here, and no I'm not refering to the "trannies and joooos". Buy guns now before the retarded Democrats surrender to the enemy.

Fuck off nigger

Attached: 75f61e40c2207e63911c1264ac95d1b6--meanwhile-in-america-funny-redneck.jpg (236x238, 13.94K)

*citation needed*

Attached: image_2022-06-15_153923251.png (1053x611, 57.91K)

It wasn't filled with your reddit ass cancer until the last few years. A bunch of you actual retards saw the nigger jokes and thought they were for real.

note the other suggestion/answer card, "who owns the most farmland"
apparently the (roman) catholic church owns the most in the WORLD. good. DUES VULT soon

lest you forget this in 5 minutes time

Attached: image_2022-06-15_154220720.png (237x68, 4.37K)

racist motherfucker

Attached: image_2022-06-15_154550980.png (1530x1275, 1.81M)

Reading further into it, buying up farmland seems to be an investment trend among billionaires with people like ted Turner owning 2M+ acres, some on Lakota lands, some foreign soil. The problem sounds like billionaires, not some tinfoil hat conspiracy about bill gates who I can only assume has the spotlight because he encouraged people to get vaccinated, which confuses and frustrates retards.