Userbenchmarks

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAXAXAXAXAXA
cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-11600K-vs-AMD-Ryzen-7-5800X3D/4113vsm1817839
This guy's booty must be so blasted the prolapse swallowed himself into some sort of Klein bottle of butthurt.

Just look at this glorious asshurt. Imagine he's already gone completely freaking insane over the pandemic, so the utterly false lies of that site are going to be even more pure comedy gold when RDNA3 releases. Guy seriously is trying to game results to make it appear that 5800X3D is worse than a 11600k of all things. How has this guy's marketing psyop site not gotten vandalized yet? How has Google not been taken down from gaming the algorithms yet? Do people just think his aspie rage is too funny? Is that it?

Attached: pure. comedy. fucking. GOLD.jpg (958x366, 99.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xmrig.com/benchmark
techpowerup.com/297490/intel-arc-board-partners-are-reportedly-stopping-production-encountering-quality-issues
techpowerup.com/297482/intel-meteor-lake-reportedly-delayed-until-end-of-2023-will-have-knock-on-effects-for-tsmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's completely mindbroken, can't wait for intel to get purged from the CPU sector just for that subhuman to get a stroke and die.

That's why I only get my benchmarks from crypto bros
xmrig.com/benchmark

Attached: 1659707159988.jpg (200x207, 17.42K)

ayyy lmao I just realized, he doesn't even have Arc
He doesn't even have the balls to actually list an shitty Arc GPU on there. Maybe because it performs worse than an RX 6400 on PCIe 3.0 ahahahahaha

Attached: 1625142155696.jpg (1000x992, 135.82K)

will buy AMD if only to spite this man

it must be really tedious to go and manually change submitted results all the time, I admire the dedication only an autist high on the spectrum would have
he'll burn out eventually, especially given the cityfire that will be raptor lake and following, amd is expected to assblat intel for 3 more years until they can make 125W TDP cpu as efficient as amd can right now

and AMD takes monopoly and begins to feed dicks to people, great plan
lmao
would love to see Intel Arc perform for the sake of some options, but seems like shit so far
Same, new PC in whatever years will have AMD for sure until Intel actually performs

>intelbenchmark

Fucking love this site whenever I am sad I go there and watch a man hate a company and fucking shove his head up anothers. Peak consoomer

> at the same rate
amd have always been garbage.
>i'm poor and shit in the street
no surprise to anyone here

hi cpupro

>would love to see Intel Arc perform for the sake of some options, but seems like shit so far
>>techpowerup.com/297490/intel-arc-board-partners-are-reportedly-stopping-production-encountering-quality-issues
It's so bad that not even board makers want it.
>Same, new PC in whatever years will have AMD
Nah, TSMC doesn't have enough capacity in order to displace Intel from prebuilts and Celeron/Pentium/i3 segment.
>>techpowerup.com/297482/intel-meteor-lake-reportedly-delayed-until-end-of-2023-will-have-knock-on-effects-for-tsmc
I wonder what they'll do after Meteor Lake got delayed?

> no, really! i shit in the street and worship a chink that makes 3rd rate x86 chips
when is the livestream of your suicide planned for? post a link when you can.

>Nah, TSMC doesn't have enough capacity in order to displace Intel from prebuilts and Celeron/Pentium/i3 segment.
Might be true but I meant my own next PC will have AMD.

> techpowerup
sorry, we don't visit websites run by street shitting pedophiles.

Attached: 1651979745269.jpg (1871x718, 587.48K)

Geez, you really are the dude himself or I dunno why this thread or some random dude buying AMD instead of Intel would go into your feelings so hard. I'm sorry I upset you and I hope the best for you.

Attached: 50cent.gif (498x280, 3.4M)

I dunno man, "GPUpro" and "CPUpro" has been doing this for, what, a decade now? Maybe even longer? I'd almost suspect nVidia was outright paying him off some tendies and NEETbux were it not for the extremely high levels of clinical autism/consistent salary necessary to keep up the shitposting.

Arc unironically is garbage. It, and the GTX 1630, somehow manage to make a shitty laptop GPU the 6500XT look "great" in comparison. 6400 is still massively steep for such a gimpy little 75w< cableless low profile GPU imo, but in the low range ends up looking like a verifiable bargain next to the crap the other two sharted out at the low end. Yes, this includes the RTX 3050. It's so low end you literally cannot even use its featureset and might as well be GTX 3050, yet it's listing for $360 on newegg right now despite being a full $100 more expensive than RX 6600's that blow it out of the water performance wise (and like I said, you can't even use RT enabled on such a weak card so it makes AMD RT performance irrelevant at that level).

Hopefully Arc gets better with successive generations not 14nm++++ b.s. because we need the alternatives.

Attached: 1625161710961.png (669x658, 50.99K)

Literally 1 out of 16 staff is Indian. 2 of 16 are non-westerner, the second being Taiwanese.
Meds. Now.

I'm so glad I got talked into going all AMD by Any Forums in 2020 desu. I ended up with a cheap enough souped up system I could get more high end stuff in it, and the 3700x/5700XT combo is more than plenty for 1440p.

Also 5800X3D beats the 12900k basically unless you've got a $300 DDR5 RAM kit. If you want to cry and bitch about it go take it up with Steve. Or Jay. Or down under Steve. Or basically every single independent tech review channel in existence. I'm not even that impressed by it, it's just Intel's still that bad that it needs to shove 250w through some bending cooler socket in order to even pretend to reach parity with a cooler CPU that costs less money. The only reason people even buy Intel/nVidia rigs at this point is because of the same reason they get prebuilts on financing at Walmart or megacorps or anyone else keep buying Dell and HP: they're clueless idiots. These companies know they can sell trash and basically just get absolute tards to buy the logo instead of the performance, because they literally have no clue how the product works.

Honestly the thing I found out about narcissists and sociopaths is that they automatically blame others of the very thing for which they themselves are guilty because they have no concept of others or any kind of empathy and so assume everyone else is doing what they're already doing. They literally cannot process the fact that there's others separate from them that think and behave differently, so they assume "everyone else must be sockpuppeting a million accounts for money like I am." It's why cheaters always assume their partner must be cheating on them too.

Attached: unironically listening to GPUpro.png (1546x1161, 242.66K)

In case anyone didn't get the subtext what I am saying is that clinically ill spergs like "CPUpro" don't have the concept of others and so they instantly assume everyone who's disagreeing with them must be paid to do it and operating sockpuppets as some astroturfing campaign like they are. So when I see "GPUpro" posting, my immediate question is "wait so how much DOES nVidia do these astroturfing campaigns?" It's also quite likely given the wording in OP pic that CPU/GPUtard posts here daily.

Attached: 1602433985272.png (708x962, 51.32K)

Userbenchmark is pure comedy at this point.

Why are you posting some ancient image that doesn't include anything on the market today