Girlfriend of 6 months just told me that 1 month into her relationship she went to a party...

Girlfriend of 6 months just told me that 1 month into her relationship she went to a party, got drunk and was then raped by one of her friends, after which she got pregnant and had an abortion.

She's now not talking to me because I got mad that she didn't tell me about it and has continued to hang out with that friend within her friend group. Wtf do I do?

Attached: d2e[1].png (412x351, 91.83K)

Least dysfunctional straight couple

Dump her

Shit on her clothes, duh

there's a reason she still hangs out with him OP. "raped" means got drunk, fucked him and regretted it after. she's done it before and she'll do it again, but from now on she'll probably use a condom.

That's my fear user, I really don't want to be controlling but I can't help thinking she's lying to me.

It sucks, I know, but the fact is she lied to you already and she clearly has no problem with it. Women and manipulation go hand in hand, don't let her get to you and make you feel like you're the bad guy. You're better than that, OP.
No matter what anyone says, all women are like this. Some cheat, some are after your money, some want a worry-free life but they'll all lie and manipulate whoever to get what they want. Yours is a cheater and I promise you she'll never stop. Get out bro, before it's too late. She'll break you.
Just remember: never trust no bitch

Dump the bitch, start dating someone better

Fuck that friend in the ass and assert your dominance

Rape her too then dump her, also beat that friend's ass

I just can't decide whether I'm overly paranoid or not. She told me last night after we had sex and I almost came in her. She was worried about pregnancy, and then just dropped it on me, telling me what had happened to her in the past.

I just don't understand if she had cheated on me why would she tell me in the first place?

It's a classic tactic, she's testing the waters; gauging your reaction. She's probably been afraid for a while that it would come out one way or another so she decided to tell you a part of the truth. The best lies are half-truths, after all. I wouldn't be surprised if there were other incidents, but judging from how you reacted I doubt she'll ever tell you now.
I can tell she's got her hooks in you, OP. I'm praying you'll listen to me but sometimes you just have to learn the hard way. God knows I did.

She kept hanging out with him?
Lol

Op and any man in this thread, another man ass raped you, is he still your friend, are you going to see him again?

Lol

Attached: 1653816567993m.jpg (575x1024, 59.01K)

OP DUMP THIS BITCH NOW AND THANK ME LATER

Lol, I’ve been there only my girl went to her “friends” for an nude photo shoot because it’s “art”. Of course he fucked her. I also saw her messages to her prior fuckbuddy about how great he is. Dump her and don’t look back Op, there is no saving this. Beware, if you do I GUARANTEE you will suddenly be a “rapist” and “abusive” or she will claim she’s pregnant with your kid. The bitch has go to go, She’s been fucking that guy for months, and no he didn’t “rape” her, if so why didn’t she call the cops and get a rape kit, etc. in any case dump her, she fucking cucked you my nigga

Damaged goods, bail. Especially if it's only 6 months and she still hangs with her rapist. (wtf?)

Massage tits

*Massive

She was never your gf, I'm sorry man

Thanks anons.

She's been talking to me on and off all day today, basically being annoyed with me for not just accepting what happened.

It's time to leave user. There are actual functional women out there that it makes sense to invest time into. She's obviously not one to waste time on unless you're just fucking around and not trying to build an actual life with her.

dump the bitch