Does Any Forums know how to triforce?

Does Any Forums know how to triforce?

Attached: t.jpg (500x500, 173.53K)

When writing, a gentleman should always indent the first line of every paragraph; this convention adequately conveys to the reader the sense of a minor change in topic without the unnecessary waste of a whole line of paper. This author suggests the writer should take the width of either his smallest fingernail or three vowels as a guide to the size of the indent, but this will depend on individual styles of penmanship. Unless he sets out to draught roughly, a writer should compose his thoughts before committing to paper and be clear in his mind the topics he addresses, in this way, he will already have planned a suitable division of his text into paragraphs. In general, a paragraph should be no longer than half a page, although again, this will depend on a multitude of factors such as the size of paper available.
Similarly, the structure of the text within paragraphs should also be considered. It is helpful to the reader if, in addition to the customary use of stops and capitals, care is taken to include extra spacing between sentences: this should be noticeably greater than the space between words, but lesser than that taken for indents.

Nobody does.

Attached: Pepe triforce.png (637x477, 471.5K)

▲
  ▲ ▲

▲ ▲

Nice roll, user.

Attached: 99.jpg (1200x675, 65.68K)

▲
  ▲ ▲

>▲
>  ▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲
  ▲ ▲

▲▲

▲ ▲
Let's see if they changed it in the last 10 years.

▲▲

seems like they did. maybe this alternate version works.

▲
  ▲ ▲

I am as old as oldfags get and I cannot triforce, not least because I cannot be arsed.

Makes sense. Especially since they changed it.
What year?

Why tf this doesn't work anymore?

only newfags triforce

It seems like alt255 is considered a regular space nowadays. leading spaces are omitted.

‼‼‼

▲
  ▲ ▲

I've been here for so long that I consider the triforce thing a newfag meme. Hence I cannot do it. A master is out. Your fortune: good luck

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

. ▲
  ▲ ▲

▲ ▲

AAAAAAAAAAAAA WTFFFFFFFFFF

▲ ▲

▲^▲

%triforce

▲
 ▲ ▲

Faggot...