Why Did Firefox Fail?

How did Firefox go from being the most popular to forgotten, abandoned, and now, nobody wants to develop their websites to render for it. How did it all go so wrong?

Attached: thats-okay-ill-just-take-my-cute-somewhere-else.jpg (463x689, 40.98K)

furries and if you think otherwise you are one of them

trannies

two syllable name vs chrome being just one.

Kraska is a nigger

no racisms outside of Any Forums sir this is your only warning

Nigger.

we can accelerate the tranny agenda, if you know what I mean

Attached: image.png (1293x882, 731.77K)

>normalfaggot cattle use google
>google shills chrome every time you search
>normalfaggot cattle switch to chrome
>google shilling stops
gee, I wonder

Attached: 1649267307044.jpg (474x357, 26.56K)

All I know at some point people started to use Chrome/Chromium/whatever for some unknown reason.
But why did it stuck? What is the point in using a browser made for Android phones on x86 in the current year?

Never used a different from on my Laptop or PC other than Firefox. I tried to like Opera but it was just too backwards made and ugly. Firefox gets shit done. Never in my life did I install chrome lol. Fuck that google crap

Propaganda being shoved down people's throats
source: majority of my tech friends

it's Google
YouTube
Gmail
Google Drive
Google Docs
Google Maps

Those are apps the Chrome people have anyway, we are talking about the web browser here

Yes they have them on their Phones and now they have them in their web browser.

Not enough sacrifices to Tamamo-no-Mae.
Maybe light some agarwood incense, she hates sandalwood, and offer some rice wine.

Attached: 1650030529309.jpg (850x850, 103.04K)

lack of money
making shit decisions over the years

Chrome just did something Firefox never knew how to do, it became stagnant.

>All I know at some point people started to use Chrome/Chromium/whatever for some unknown reason.
They had billboards praising Chrome.
Yes, on the Google search homepage - which most people use.
Also on other google services. On some, they even showed your browser is not supported and broke functionality. If you changed useragent it worked.
Chrome was also bundled with other software, like those toolbars they used to install.

>But why did it stuck?
It's not bad enough to change. And they wouldn't know what to change to anyway.

It's this. If they'd been based instead of being fucking faggots, maybe people that dislike big globohomo corpos like google (who should be their main audience as a competitor to google) would have stayed behind them. Instead they decided to appeal to stupid trannies. I hate jewgle but I hate mozilla more.

real answer:
Chrome came pre-installed on smartphones and introduced syncing between desktops and phones
normies loved that shit
Firefox was late to the game and only became usable on phones in the last 3-4yrs

>browser is not supported and broke functionality. If you changed useragent it worked.
yeah that shit was ultra scummy