What exactly is it about Redditors that make them such obnoxious unlikeable cunts? They seem to hate everything...

What exactly is it about Redditors that make them such obnoxious unlikeable cunts? They seem to hate everything, but they hate everything in such a way that it requires you to only understand one side of an issue for you to hate it. They seem to actively strip context on a lot of issues by cherrypicking the worst examples and then applying some blanket judgement to the whole. Its hard to explain, its like they dumb everything down until its something you're supposed to be angry at. I mean Any Forums does the same thing but we all just accept Any Forums as the crazy racist uncle. Reddit is Any Forums but with a pair of nerd glasses on

Attached: download.jpg (256x256, 8.87K)

People who use the internet should all be murdered. I worship death and I think there needs to be more death in this world. Death is the only thing you can really count on. Even Jesus’ greatest act was dying. Corona didn’t kill enough

Stop trying to make this happen, faggot.

>Corona didn’t kill enough
If Covid mass hysteria didn't teach these retards anything than nothing will.

>caring what Redditors do

Attached: 365F0190-3696-45AA-ADDB-36AC4690C132.gif (220x220, 140.48K)

redditors think they're smarter than they are and jerk each others off with how "smart" they are.
here people don't care.
(you)'re always a retard here

Make what happen?

Check out r/FuckCars. Now thats some crying wagie poorfag weapons grade cope right there.

Narcissist have a craft called guilt tripping

>What exactly is it about Redditors that make them such obnoxious unlikeable cunts?
They are all hyper-indoctrinated liberals.

OP here, this is exactly the kinda shit I'm talking about. Its like they literally invent something to hate and rally against every other week. We've had cars and highways for decades, but these smug retards literally woke up last week and decided "freeway bad". Same with the antiwork shit. Its so fucking cringe

They dumb

>(you)'re always a retard here
Any Forumstards are the best tards.

Attached: 25307018-C3A0-4FB8-A631-2710ACA46829.gif (498x245, 1.21M)

I think Reddit is the biggest circle jerk ever.

I sometimes go on subreddits for psychedelics and weed but even those just became a big circle of faggots jerking each other off.

If you want to see for yourself just go to r/Trees and say that weed is addictve

>I sometimes go on subreddits for psychedelics and weed but even those just became a big circle of faggots jerking each other off.
Even for shit like that, all those subs are full of teenagers posting really cringey stoner memes. I dunno, when I'm high I just want to talk about cool shit, not the dank meme crap. Its cringe

>I mean Any Forums does the same thing but we all just accept Any Forums as the crazy racist uncle. Reddit is Any Forums but with a pair of nerd glasses on
Any Forums lead to people legitimately staging an insurrection because that "crazy uncle" leaked his smelly shit all over boomers Facebook pages. Reddit might "do the same thing" but so far that only applies to complaining about the housing market and Lauren Boebert or the other bitch saying something retarded. It's not the same at all.

Any Forums is full of legit individualists. never any insecurity or depravity here. good vibes and mellow attitudes throughout.

>What exactly is it about Redditors that make them such obnoxious unlikeable cunts?
They have no individual thoughts or ideas, that would get them downvoted. Everything comes down to karma and being "likable" for the internet points. Circlejerking one side of the argument is an easy way to get karma so everyone does it. Subs with any creativity at all are riddled with fake stories for karma, it's all about karma.

Attached: 1643744793940.jpg (768x1024, 74.98K)

This shows how the left are programmed to be a purely divisive force. Don't make a board for why bikes are fun and what you can do with them. Nah just, "FUCK CARS! RIDE BIKES, FASCISTS!"

By the same logic, Reddit basically started all those BLM riots and shit like CHAZ in Seattle because of some "Fuck all Cops" posts and BlackPeopleTwitter screenshots. You and I both know Any Forums themselves didn't storm the capital. They'd outgrown the Q-tard shit by that point. Just like Reddit didn't directly start those aformentioned things. They are more similar than you think. They're both keyboard warriors. Don't die on this hill

That, and the administration badically filters all "problematic" subs from the front page, so everyones first impression of Reddit are a bunch of sheltered college kids

This guy gets it.

Also no workplace showers, nowhere safe to lock a bike, absolute shitty infrastructure and mostly just painted lines and *poof*, theres your "bike infrastructure* now go buy an electric car, bigot.

Not even close to being related because niggers have been rioting for decades over police killings. Reddit provided commentary from their side but nothing about 2020 riots were born from them. Crazy right wing boomer Q-tards literally speak in a randomized mad-lib style recreation of a Any Forums thread, we all know they infested this site after the election and the ones that didn't consume the sewage runoff on Facebook. Everything about Jan 6 was born from Any Forums both directly and indirectly. "They already moved on from Q" means nothing. They made Q into what it was.

Attached: Q.jpg (1280x720, 107.36K)

>a wild boomer appears

This makes it sound like your favourite sub got banned lol. Reddit just bans anything it doesn't like, be it flavour of the month popular subs or right wing ruski psyop factories. Karma is the driving force behind everything on reddit.

>niggers
confirmed Redditor trying way too hard to fit in. Go away freak

You know anons, there is one very simple and very justified reason why it makes sense for everyone, not just redditors to be against cars. Can you guess what it is? Hint: it's got something to do with "freedom of travel" and "something a few schizo nutjobs don't believe is happening"

>blm bured portland to the ground
Portland is fine.

The NYPD spends more every single year on settlements, than all damages caused by every single blm protest (of which only 7& have been violent, fewer than during the 60s) since 2013.

Compare this to Jan 6th. What user said still stands. The two sides aren't even close.

I've been here longer than you've been alive faggot

I don't use Reddit, I just know some posts from certain subs can get 40k upvotes and never see the trending page, meanwhile some retard posting a photo of freeway traffic with just 4k upvotes lands the top spot of the week. Its kinda fucked up

They did it for the lulz

>You know anons, there is one very simple and very justified reason why it makes sense for everyone, not just redditors to be against cars.
most people really aren't though
>Hint: it's got something to do with "freedom of travel"
No it doesn't, its some weird enviornmentalist shit with some airmchair city planner bullshit mixed in too. You still have freedom of travel. Its literally sheltered retards deciding what to be angry at this week. Reddit will stop talking about cars in 5 months and so will you because you can't think for yourself, just like the whole antiwork shit that turned out to be nothing.

Cool story bro. Downplay the absolute shit out of the BLM/antifa riots then act like 1/6 was the end of the fucking world.

You donkeys are proper fucked come midterms and you know it.

Attached: mostly peaceful 275.png (679x384, 423.19K)

Any Forums didn't start the capitol storm, Trump himself did by badically encouraging it. You can't handle the fact that Any Forums is basically Reddit