Why do women willingly put themselves in a position to get raped and sold into trafficking?

Why do women willingly put themselves in a position to get raped and sold into trafficking?

Attached: cartel bunny.png (583x530, 377.66K)

Prime fucking example! Fucking white entitlement! They think they will be safe anywhere just because they are white!

Attached: CAA1325D-85A5-4036-A2D5-9CE3488E885D.jpg (620x368, 48.1K)

I assume you captured the views for a reason. In the event she isn't raped and sold, guess what?

whites cant be entitled when they own everything that matters

Because many of them like being property.

Like this bitch here. She was hot and cold to me for years, until I cheated on her. Then I told her I'd stay with her but I'm keeping the other girl. She kept saying she wouldn't accept that but I told her it wasn't a choice. She said she would leave and just wants to say goodbye in person, I told her I'm not coming over unless she serves me.

She answered the door in nothing but a thong, served me a beer, sucked my dick, swallowed my cum after 3 years of saying she hated swallowing, then bought me food. Now she obeys my every command. I tell her to send nudes while the other girl sucks my cock and she sends a dozen and begs for me to cum in her stupid mouth again.

Attached: IMG_20220614_080822.jpg (768x1024, 127.75K)

Imagine the smells.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>[Post a Reply]

Shes obviously Mexican you fucktards.

I jerked off listening to the blonde getting her head cut off! Put that shit in a loop and busted as she was moaning while the knife went to work!

Its western feminism bullshit. They think men inthr 3rd world are like the men in the west, they are not women woman went to turkey to hitch hike she got in a taxi the driver took her to a place raped her and killed her.

Feminism is bad and will get women killed. They have shows where a 5ft tall woman takes out a dude who is like brock Lesnar ors not gonna happen

There was that white woman who was a feminist that went to Haiti she got raped while being raped she kept pleading to the black rapist how she was a Marist and a student of malcom x and she an ally it's all just so stupid. Then later she wrote a article on how the rape was the mand fault

>Treat women like shit
>They become desperate
>Take desperate measure
>Get trafficked
>Continue blaming the women for why you're a virgin

Okay nigger. If you treat women like shit of course they're going to leave to some place they think is better. That's what anyone will do which is why niggers always spread out from their source because they don't want to be around other niggers. This is on you and your own merit.

you'd be a lazy cunt too if all you had to do to secure your retirement is have sex with a rando once

nobody is impressed by your shitty larp

They want attention. Not too much attention and not the wrong kind of attention but attention never-the-less. "Just because I dress like this doesn't mean I'm asking for it. I'm doing it for me." They know this is a lie even before they say it. Whether you approve or disapprove of their actions it is still a form of attention which they naturally crave. They want it. They need it. Women must have attention of they go fucking crazy. If they have too much attention they get bored and find someone else to pay less attention to them yet still just enough to barely satiate her insatiable need for attention. Women are fucking mental cases. They are predisposed to insanity. They do not know what they want. The only ones who do are the ones who live alone and you never see or hear them. Those women are extremely rare.

I for one am impressed by your shitty larp.

Sure you did, edge lord.

Take your meds

i - for one - am curious and excited to see whatll finally happen when all of the mexicans are in america, and the whites all decide to leave for mexico, what will happen to those two countries then and where everyone will want to go afterwards

cause wouldnt it be funny if the mexicans want to go back to mexico, when all the whites are/have been there, for a few decades?
surely we should write it down what happened so if they do, we can start to put the pieces together. surely then wed see how it is

Both north Texas and southern Arkansas will secede from the union and become and independent country called Mexarcana where both Mestizos and Euro-Indian mutts can live in peace and prosperity in a land with few actual niggalations to deal with.

Oh yeah, first round of tacos are free on taco tuesdays but only if you bring your dog.

Attached: odelay.jpg (625x493, 45.97K)

You that dumb fucktard from that thread that 'converted' the trans guy?

If she's mootxican then I'm the lord jesus christ.

Ahhhh, you got me. You got the tater.

Attached: American joke.png (1366x768, 673.67K)

youre joking but this (one time) where mexicans all go to america because its "better", to fuck america up or "make it worse", when the whites fuck off to mexico and live there for a while, what will happen when the mexican spicniggers have fucked it all up and made enough vomit on the streets to want to get out of that shithole country and back to another country - probably the one where the whites are, the mexico
because at that point, SURELY, it has to be the limit of realizing that some races are less and that they shouldnt be allowed in america. they fucked up their own country (and thats why they leave), because theyre not very good people, and theyll fuck yours up too. theyre subhumans and the people make the society; they are a subhuman society a second-rate civilization little taco monkeys speedy gonzales

I am a man and I would be scared shitless to travel alone in Mexico.
Some places in the world simply aren't safe.
You can do all kinds of sketchy shit and survive but why the fuck put yourself in harm's way.

Tourists are easy targets for the cartel

>why the fuck put yourself in harm's way.
Cause you can’t be scared to live. What kind of life is that?

cant wait to get my station in the navy so i can drown all the immigrants. theyre simply not people
we should bury them in the ocean - thats where we should put them. we should depopulate the entire earth by moving whole countries of these spic niggers and palestinians into the ocean so they can make oil. THIS is the most high form of use theyll ever offer the world: being oil

they are subhumans because of the country and the country is how it is because they are subhumans

can we start lynching niggers again?

>doesn’t know the real military dubs checked
> cant wait to get my station in the navy
>Navy

Attached: 0AC1A00F-2598-4583-B78C-6AE89B3C69DF.jpg (592x320, 36.36K)

The smart ones carry guns.

i fucking hate niggers

Keep laughing while Mexarcana fires up its laser.

the white man ain’t doing his job and looking after his women. not the poor girls fault if their protectors are shit soi-drinking tiny-dicked trump-loving femboi faggots

Coincidentally Mexico is no longer handing out open ended tourist visa like they did in the past. Ive heard it's because of a growing trend of youtube van living promoters

Ignorance
But it makes me laugh when it happens lol, lmao even

why did this womans father or husband let her out of the kitchen/own a car/live anywhere but his hou-
>mexican
nevermind
fucking women nowadays are so shit. the world started going to shit when the vaginas started dressing up like rambo in pic and said "i want to go live in a jeep"
no fucking good stove in there though you stupid fucking bitch. enjoy slow cooking any meal in that car, with a gas stove you stupid fucking bitch. enjoy death (you actually deserve it and need a man to get you the food (hunt) and protect you)

Coping for abysmally low donkey party polling numbers again? Such a shame.

Midterms approacheth quickly. Tick, tock.

you’ll be first for the noose when the senate is ours.

women were always a handful (and all were fucking bitches) and it was never different, but i think the world started going downhill when everyone (the government) suddenly chose to disallow smoking in bars
because you know what this woman needs? a fucking ashtray thrown at her, for being out of the kitchen, for asking the man to come home because dinner is ready or something or hes out too late, a really very heavy pub ashtray at her dumb fucking head so she can go the fuck back home. not enough ashtrays are been thrown at them, nowadays i think
now i think these bitches think theyre rambo, dressing up like this

>when the senate is ours
Cool story bro. But its a big club, and you aint in it.