MFW Yuropoors will never have true freedom and will never ever be able to shart in the mart

MFW Yuropoors will never have true freedom and will never ever be able to shart in the mart.

Attached: 1472060689425.jpg (492x493, 42.78K)

Freedom is beautiful

mfw amerimutts claim aryan dna

Attached: 1A3A60B7-0099-4BF9-858D-6DE9BA5517F6.jpg (1889x2048, 146.67K)

If they had aryan dna they'd eat the shart for sexual gratification

God I love being able to share in the mart on a motorized cart.

I just can't with you people sometimes

I like cutting a melon in half in the store, scooping out a hole in the melon, taking a big steaming shart in the hole, then searching for the nearest cart user. Then I put the melon on top of his head like a hat and we both jack off while my liquid shit runs down his neck and into his ears. The fat old ladies at the checkout get involved and they have to catch and eat up our big American loads. Then later I spend the rest of the day on the shitter with a beer. This is why I love this country.

Pretty sure they can't do it already. They had a street shitter pm for a while

Or was that the mayor of London?

>Europe is a single country with one prime minister

Like I give a shit

Stay jealous, you will never experience the liberating feeling of a mart shart.

If you could find a single american that thinks europe is a country I would personally give you $100

Americunts get no paid vay-cay, no free health care, no parental leave, they get 'sick days'??, Shot in school, obese, homeless everywhere. Remind me again, why are you#1?

Because it would take all of you combined to match our military might and wealth. Even then it wouldn't be a sure thing.

mfw youarepeeings will never know the joy of weekly school shootings

Attached: fat.jpg (574x910, 72.54K)

I knew an American who thought the Bermuda Triangle was an ocean.

Militarily, yes. But the rest. You don't know how to live, you know how to eat you fat fucks, but you don't know what to eat. Your food is shit. Your politics poisons the world. Your women are fucking fat, sweaty, needy, useless and most of all ugly- especially your mom.

They need to get better material.

You don't know shit about America my man.

You're an idiot. I watch beard eats food, and that fucker can out eat any American

Can't wait for the 4th reich, with the new Wunderwaffe kf51 puma Germany can finally annex the rest of EU under leadership of "Big L" who's following his grandfather's footsteps. This time attacking Russia could work like it did back in 1917. I'd be intrigued, with trump gone, pandemic currently being irrelevant and a stalemate in Ukraine it's gotten awfully boring again. So let's rev up those friers boys, not sure for whom but someone has to suffer and die for my amusement.

Except for Molly Schuyler. So, you're right. We are superior.

Did it eat out ytmom too? Yet again, a foreigner doing the jobs the Americans don't want to do.