Have you ever smelled a girl's used underwear? If yes, was it good or did you regret it?

Have you ever smelled a girl's used underwear? If yes, was it good or did you regret it?

Attached: fbc84ad0d90d703ea77bd358dfd6edf9.jpg (1124x1500, 207.23K)

Yes yes and no. Sniffing dirty panties right now

It was pretty nasty but I still have no ragrets

I've thought about it when I had a live in GF during laundry but no.

When I was in middle school I used to put my stepmom's satin panties over my head and huff when nobody was around

Yeah back in high school, my friend had a really hot older sister, she was a senior when we were in 10th grade. Right after she took a tower, got changed and then left I went into her room to grab used panties and a bra to take him. 10/10 experience was worth the risk.

shower not tower lmao

me and gf‘s sister im crushing on huge were drinking and she let us sleep at her place, she has her dirty laundry basket in the bathroom so when i woke up earlier than both of them (theyre pretty knocked out) and went to the bathroom i immediately sniffed her dirty stained underwear
i just fucking love the way it smells of pussy god

Yes. I posted about this in other threads but I used to occasionally work in the entertainment industry as a professional consultant. Sometimes I would sneak into the on set trailers of upcoming actresses and sniff their used panties.

I miss my *mom's* panties

Yes
Yes
No

>Zoomie co-worker was doing laundry at work
>Almost told her to *not* slip a pair of panties in my bag that was next to washer

I sniff my sisters used panties, makes me so hard

Do you cum in them?

I had a roommate who worked odd hours while I always worked from home. She wasn’t particularly hot or anything but whenever I was feeling horny, I’d sneak into her room, strip down nude and jerk off on her bed while sniffing her used panties. Sometimes I’d taste them or cum into them afterwards. I also came in her face cream because I loved the idea of her rubbing my cum all over her face.

Funnily enough, we ended up fucking a few times after I moved out. She tasted as good as she smelled. Never told her about what I did though.

>Never told her about what I did though
I would

Ive had both experiences. Different girls pussies smell different.

of course, I just desperately want t fuck my sister but I know for a fact she hates the concept of incest

I had a friend who lived with a lot of girls. They used to leave underwear I'm the bathroom all the time. I stole a few pairs to sniff and jerk off to. I think they figured it out because they stopped leaving them out.

Once this girl left her panties over my place after we had a pretty good worked up session. She had dried cream in her pink little cotton panties. I took a wiff didnt smell a thing. Just got instantly horny again

Last week of junior year I stole my math teacher's used panties out of the locker room. She would swim in the afternoon. Her face and body was a 7 but I cummed buckets.

Yes. Yes it was good, even when it didnt smell so nice it was still good. And no, I've never regretted doing anything to the female underwear that I've defiled..

Attached: 1587701199060.jpg (400x400, 14.76K)

When I was a teen I used to babysit my mom's friend's kids and spend hours nutting in her thongs and putting them back, hoping she'd somehow get pregnant.