This literally cost me $40 in America

This literally cost me $40 in America

How the fuck are we supposed to feed ourselves?

Attached: DRAWTHREAD.jpg (1080x1390, 622.37K)

With a fork and spoon, like civilized people.

The mushrooms are free, but I haven't heard of any of the rest of that shit.

I dont know. I stopped buying anything but meat. Its getting out of hand. Hopefully I can lose some weight as a positive.

Attached: Hold your Breath.png (692x687, 238.23K)

Show the grocery bill faggot
Also kombucha tastes ass

Nice bait
Looks like some of the wankiest expensive fancy junk food

Attached: black guy.jpg (256x256, 8.62K)

Attached: 1647085616572.png (625x626, 66.48K)

Kombucha actually can lead to alcoholism because it has the same bacteria as alcohol that causes you to crave it.

It's not as good though

Buy some raw fucking vegetables you retard

i can and do feed 4 people on a budget of 100 dollars per week. stop buying processed shit and learn how to cook from scratch.

>fresh vegetables

>I live on 5 dollars a month

Attached: 93a142c8-0fa2-4d10-b2df-0df1bb37027a_1.840a00725895d863a1b5c7db4fc718f4.jpg (960x960, 106.04K)

Welcome to the tough life of someone who religiously shops at Whole Foods

>stevia sweetened milk chocolate almonds

This is bad bait, user

I don't even live and I have to pay 7 dollars a week

That is a sad existence. That said. I had like a year and a half that were real rough money wise so I survived on potatoes and onions through that.

Well OP. Maybe if you bought actual food and not fermented crap in a can you'd be able to survive a bit better.

Stop buying overpriced bullshit? Learn to cook and preserve food.

No it tastes like shit and is hipster garbage, but its funny theyre turning themselves into alcoholics by colonizing the wrong bacteria in their gut.

Attached: Find a way.jpg (625x352, 32.61K)

When I was in college my roommate took uncooked ramen, broke it in half and put peanut butter in the middle.

They always give the liquid rocket shits. Vegetables are a meme.

Attached: Bang Bang PePe.gif (500x246, 528.5K)

No I was saying it's not as good as actually becoming an alcoholic.

They probably weren't cooked right

>inb4 I'm vegan

Attached: Good..gif (150x113, 906.52K)

You need a balanced diet for a balanced shit

KOMBUCHA is a FERMENTED, lightly effervescent, sweetened BLACK OR GREEN TEA drink commonly consumed for its purported health benefits.

Sometimes the beverage is called KOMBUCHA TEA to distinguish it from the culture of BACTERIA and yeast.

Juice, spices, fruit or other flavorings are often added.

He probably took a shit once a semester

That's still extremely suspicious

He was too busy eating bread, getting stoned and playing true combat

Lol just stop being vegan if you cant afford it

No im saying fuck you

Attached: wat in Pulp Fiction.jpg (500x422, 42.01K)

>feed ourselves?
When did chocolate covered almonds become a staple?

Fuck you

Have you ever had activated almonds?

YOU WERENT COOKED RIGHT, MAN

Attached: Angry PePe.jpg (666x401, 46.36K)

Yes i have and they are not covered in chocolate

That's weird

Stop buying pretentious garbage and your dollar will go much, much further.

*woosh* right over your head

Attached: Ya' Blew it.jpg (480x365, 32.24K)

Did you get tricked and eat almonds covered in shit? That old trick like really.

PHOOOK A YEWWWWW

Attached: Vietcong PePe.jpg (800x820, 177.42K)

We just need less boomers in government, workforce, etc. They’re a narcissist, destructive generation. Once millennials take control, we’ll finally be able to take care of ourselves and those around us. And attempt to clean up some of the mess they made.

chicken apple cream pasta, veggitarian spaghetti, beef alfredo, buttered and parmesian, pesto, broth, onion and mushroom cream etc etc you can do so many things with spaghetti, you just lack imagination. buy a pound of 80/20 (should be 3-5 dollars depending on where you go) minced beef aka ground beef and some cheap italian seasoning, black pepper and salt, brown it and chop up a larfe yellow onion and add it to the pan. add a can of cream of mushroom and add a cup of milk. reduce it a bit and throw in some al dente spaghetti. you now have a really good dish that feeds 5 people, 3 if youre fat fucks.

Said every single generation since ancient Rome

No they were chocolate covered pretzels

nope, i just buy to s of generic, and canned shit. dry beans, rice and cheap meat from the butcher goes miles. powdered broth can make a ton of soups as well. it helps that i fish often and i eat or sell what i catch

bro that wasn't chocolate.

Attached: yummy.gif (498x358, 702.78K)

It's exactly what the boomers said in the 60s. They had it all figured out.

i too spend a little extra for better quality luxuries

pic related, best damn coffee on the market

Attached: KEK.jpg (800x800, 75.93K)

>wut

Attached: hqdefault (10).jpg (480x360, 15.88K)

Biden stole muh groceries and Kamala pegged my asshole

just boy foldgers, some half and half, some caramel syrup, and some sugar and you can make better shit for much, much cheaper

try not buying the gayest organic peddled horseshit
like god damn the cheese is trying so hard to tell you it's so natural and RAW and shit, but it's fucking preshredded so it's guaranteed to be coated in an anticoagulant that IS NOT FUCKING CHEESE

Niggers tounge punch my anus

Sounds disgusting, you have the pallette of a 5 year old if you think that could possibly taste better

Mostly wood dust

Have you never made ice coffee at home?
It's really simple shit.