Republicans are so focused on trannies they forgot to update their infrastructure kek

Republicans are so focused on trannies they forgot to update their infrastructure kek

Attached: C3F162E2-487D-4D9A-817E-0F8BE817E1F2.jpg (1240x795, 171.04K)

they didn't forget. the gas and energy companies will once again make bank and kick back some to the politicians. welcome to corporatism

What you say is true, but not important. Neither is water. The only important thing, is ranting about trannies.

trannies used all the waters for theyre tranny carwash

The difference between republican voters and democrat voters is that, while democrats despise and wish death upon the republicans, the republicans pity the democrats.

inb4

Attached: 1639954868400.jpg (1200x630, 112K)

the difference between republican voters and democrat voters:
both vote against their best interests, but democrats do it reluctantly and republicans do it gleefully

He is just checking if anywhere but Texas has water. He will bring some back and put in your car at Costco.

Wrong yet. They both do it gleefully.

No, the difference is that democrat voters, for all their faults and flaws, care about politics. Republican voters think only about trannies.

oh crap, the selective bred cricket colonies, and the people

>Did well under Trump
>Getting fucked under Biden
I don't know what rock you live under, but voting Democrat 100% goes against my interests of being able to survive and thrive, with my rights intact. Democrats are some special kind of asshole to insist they know my interests better than me.

Don't care about abortion (which men never had) or whatever fake right you are pretending to hand out in exchange for real rights.

>I don't care about abortion
>republifart bans abortion
>piss poor nigger nig the country with niggerdom
>I should've cared about abortions

>Republicans
West Texas is just a shithole.

>True story: spent eight hours deposing an LA Department of Water and Power witness. Finally got her to admit that the city has no schedule for replacing pipes or valves and the only time the city replaces water infrastructure is when it breaks
How young are you that you assume government indifference is a dem vs rep thing?

>muh gas prices
>mah inflationz
rising inflation and ditto gas prices is happening here in Europe too.. is that also Biden's fault? is he really that powerful?

>Texas is just a shithole.
fixed that for ya.

> we don't need n-n-n-no taxez or gunment oversight. dat is soshulizm
republicans are mindless retarded sheep

verification not required

Attached: 1653509255533.png (657x527, 13.38K)

>extremely coping

cringe

>The difference between republican voters and democrat voters is that
democratic voters aren't dying of normal weather.

Not necessarily wrong, but some cities are decent places to live and at the beginning of a new economic boom. West Texas is way worse. It’s like California but with Evangelicals (retards)

> is he really that powerful.

Yes. I don't think you understand:

1) how dependent the world is on the United States and the dollar (look at what happened to the world when our stock market crashed in 1929)

2) how much influence the leader of the world's largest superpower has.

The current issue with gas is a result of his decision making. His weak stance on foreign policy allowed for the invasion of Ukraine. This created a situation to embargo Russian gas WHICH MEANS the competition for OPEC oil increases as Europe turns elsewhere, thus limiting supply.

He can't convince OPEC to pick up the supply despite demand, and he shut down many of the permits for domestic drilling, reducing further future supplies.

Given OIL is traded primarily on the FUTURES market, so long as people continue to see a limited supply in the future, the price will remain high, and increase further.

These are all greatly influenced with Biden/white house policies and decision making.

This. It’s ALWAYS about trannies to them.

>are some special kind of asshole to insist they know my interests better than me.
sorry democrats wanting children not dying in preventable massacres, trannies having some basic rights, and regulations that keep power grids and water networks from collapsing under the slightest strain are causing you so much trouble, man.
If only everyone would just die quietly so you could pocket a couple extra bucks each year, and also your stupid net-negative economy red state could collapse around you.
if only, then would be happy.
it's definitely that stuff and not your own stupid ass self causing your misery

Democrats are so busy telling Reps to fix pay and wealth difference, poverty, and crime that they forget their shitcenter california with no rep opposition has the highest amount of the issues they try to fix.

Its actually funny, everything they cry about only affects blue nigger states.

.. and how is Trump gonna fix this? Not being disingenuous here, I really can't see how.