A reward to myself for busting my ass 10 years at a soul sucking job I hated

A reward to myself for busting my ass 10 years at a soul sucking job I hated

Attached: 5Skq9eh.jpg (2000x2000, 911.58K)

Pretty shit reward, if you ask me. Should have used that money on a proper investment. Or a shit load of drugs.

Can I use it as a cock ring?

You are terrible with money.

Attached: reggie-fils-aime_71cq.jpg (723x1017, 188.69K)

Who buys a timepiece to keep track of the hours of failure they are enduring? Maybe you should have bought a black dildo and cucked yourself

SETTING YOUR OWN REWARD SYSTEM IS WHAT KEEPS YOU ENSLAVED

OH YEAH I DESERVE THIS
NO YOU DO NOT

OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD REWARD YOU
NOT YOUR FUCKING SELF

YOU ARE JUST LYING TO YOURSELF

Congrats for making it. Hope the money was good.

10 years salary on one watch

That's not how cucking works, retard

obvious troll thread, lol a piece of metal that goes tick tock compared to 10 years of your miserable life. bahahahaha/

If he’s buying a Lange, it’s paying well…

Stock photo though.
I mean, at least it wasn't some aweful Richard Mille.

retards not realizing this is a 30,000 dollar watch lol

I get that it's all creative writing, but everyone is calling OP a retard and buying a $30,000 watch would certainly be a retarded thing to do.

STEAL THAT SHIT
THEN WHAT
10 YEARS TO GET SOMETHING A CRIMINAL GETS IN MINUTES
PROBABLY RIGHT OFF YOUR WRIST TOO

Excellent, patrician taste user. Thank you for not going for the nigger Rolex

this was the gayest reddit post today

baby had to work for 10 whole years

How much do those things cost?

I rewarded myself as well user. Except I’ve only been on the job a year….

My bonus could had covered a PM Lange, but I wanted to get a car to go with my new watch instead, so I settled for a GS

Attached: 649792BA-02E0-45EF-8CE9-E6A3226155B4.jpg (1280x958, 201.01K)

>buying a $30,000 watch would certainly be a retarded thing to do.

not necessarily -- ultra-high end timepieces hold their value pretty well, so as an indulgence for making a ton of money they're not that bad.

Compare to what every other retard does, namely buying an $80,000 car that's worth $20,000 in 10 years.

you know you can get a watch for like 10 dollars right?

>Compare to what every other retard does, namely buying an $80,000 car that's worth $20,000 in 10 years.
>but I wanted to get a car to go with my new watch instead, so I settled for a GS

>11 seconds apart

kek

Attached: 1638213518092.jpg (819x1024, 92.39K)

Like $90k

There's an appreciation for mechanical movements that just use friction and tension for energy. Keeping accurate time with a very small mechanical movement is impressive. Cheap watches drift too much, unless we're talking quartz then it's electronic basically. It's a different world. Why have an Aston Martin when you can get a Honda?

Finer things my friend.

a fancy watch movement is worth 10 years of a job you hate?

you should have spent that reward on an ETF and moved to vietnam or something. Sorry to hear about the soul sucking job though, are you planning on making a change?

$57k before tax credits
I normally would spend $400+ a month on fuel just living. That makes my transportation costs basically nothing while driving a brand new powerful, safe, and convenient vehicle

congrats on your purchase.

care for it well- it will certainly appreciate in value- it will be something to give to your son.

Do they hold their value as well as, say, a savings account? I can't see the point in paying $30,000 for something that's indistinguishable from something that costs $300.

>>safe

uhh..user..i hate to break it to you...