Hacker thread? (OC)

Hacker thread? (OC)

Attached: BF90C2F8-8C1D-4ED3-8922-042BE63A67B4.jpg (1170x1197, 1.14M)

hey man, can you hack my life so it doesn’t suck? please?

>javascript
>Gtk
Two questions, what app are you making, and how does cum taste?

I’m developing a synchronic development chain to bypass encryption methods obscured by any form of ODI

>bla bla bla

explain in fortnite terms?

Cd..
Cd..
Cls

Are you a Troon? Seems most hackers these days are trannys now

Well alright, so synchrony and diachrony are two complementary viewpoints in linguistic analysis. The most common theory from a long time ago is that for objects and pathways to be in “sync” (think 2 people singing together, or 2 programs doing the same thing), there is a differential regardless of how similar they are because real clones do not exist. On any program or anything in this universe there cannot be 2 exact clones. It does not exist in nature or computing. It can only overwrite, which would make it only a replacement. Anyways, a lot of modern encryption is used with ODI interfaces as a pointer, and whatever program they want for extra protection. My program is just for the pointer, so it’s not a magic tool but it can get you in the door. Basically it used the synchronic layers and lines to identify areas to bypass, which are normally obscured.

Just call me acidburn you can be zerocool

What the fuck are you saying?

Attached: 1655139537041.jpg (1086x1131, 112.76K)

>Real clones do not exist
That's why you use references, which are really just an abstraction of zip codes for electrons, granted you can't clone information into the same spacetime because the Pauli exclusion principle, but we can metaprogram our way around the limitations of quantum field theory by utilising semiconductive virtual particle machines. The hard part is making this all run in parallel across different timezones, since the USSR used a different definition for the epoch. Anyway you never told me how cum tasted.

hack me faggot you wont, my IP is 127.45.67.210

Attached: 1.4mb.jpg (750x563, 97.02K)

No problem, just make sure to accept any requests from my ip, 192.168.0.1

Ok sorry, lot of jargon, basically it’s diving into some mathematics, but because there is differences in the code at the physical level (no computer makes clones) you can use those to bypass ODI.

Differences can be used. And everything had a difference

Yes but the Pauli exclusion principle does not apply here because the actual scripting of the ODI is what I’m using, not the shelled system. If you just do that, you can simply hook up a virtual, log the jav as it goes through, and see everything you need.

>192.168.0.1
Lol. Fucking good one user.

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (498x474, 406.55K)

nmap my house

>ubuntu

gtfo. actual corporate infosec monkey here.

alright I mismatched my firewall doodad to accept your IP everyone should be able to ping me now

what’s your distro then?

>corporate infosec monkey

he probably just fills out a spreadsheet on whether or not all the computers have up to date antivirus once a week while farming out all the actual work to a reputable company. so im gonna guess windows.

It may be a thread for my question. How can I learn how to plenty use a computer? Looks like a dumb question but yes. I want to know about softwares,all the configurations and shit. As you see I know how to access Any Forums and make a post(from my phone).

kali and arch. ubuntus great if you're 14 trying to host your first website. dual boot windows of course for gaming and because the mouth breathers at work need powerpoint.

Get Linux and search different things to download on GitHub, then make your own GitHub tools, then a website then ??? Then profit

That's what what our infosec guy does. Pulls logs from endpoint management software and sends them to Arctic Wolf for an actual professional to review. Everyone now and again he asks us for event log info and we tell him to get it from Splunk cause it's already there.