Which one is more fuckable

which one is more fuckable

Attached: 8718.jpg (750x745, 123.98K)

OPs mom

Probably one of the girls. Can't see enough of the dude to tell.

right, but the tats are trashy

I honestly just stare at the pussy when I am fucking so I value that more than the face. Left has a nice gap and seems like she may have the nicer pussy.

>ohhhhmaaaaageeeeeeeerd she got a tatt, ohhh nooooooooooooo she ruined her body, i can't even get it up now i'm such an insecure faggot the tattoo kills my boner ohhhhh nerrrrrrrrrrrrrr muh bonerrrrrrr teh tattttttts ruined! RUINED!!!!! jbhahjabohvahboavdouyguyg aybgvygongonudyyukuwiolxcd

are you implying that her tats arent trashy?

You can't compare because they are stood differently. Like at different angles. So right looks thinner. You've selected a picture that deliberatly shows right in a better light in order to validate your misguided ego. Well to that I say no. I say NO. I shall not be swayed by this opaque shroud of misguidance. I say left. Left would get my D.

And cuddles all night.

And breakfast in the morning.

And maybe a ring.

Her 2, tiny, tiny, almost not noticeable tattooes? Nah, they aint trashy. You're just a buffoon.

actually i know left irl, dont give 2 shits about right.
here's more of left

Attached: 8178.jpg (614x498, 87.58K)

the guy on the bottom left seems more fuckable

The one on the right.

>I honestly just stare at the pussy when I am fucking
virgin detected

>stood

Bong detected. I didn't even look at their minor body differences, right facemogs left bad.

lefty has the booba

How would a burger say they are stood differently then?

Neither. Both fugly.

>they aint trashy.

Yes they are and you can't deny it anymore or you'll expose yourself as a troll, good day.

Fuck man. Any Forums takes the awards for the most gayest and the most shittiest website i have ever fucking been on

Good day Sir. I bid thee farewell.

user those are the same picture

>You can't compare because they are *standing* differently.

In a court of law I would defer to the bong as right by default but it sounds super wrong to me.