What are the implications of space being fake?

Does this mean a huge part of technology and "cool, new technological advances" is just CGI?

Attached: 16298723_2201088020115849_5499080875121237427_n.jpg (960x960, 106.87K)

they didn't have cgi in the 1950s

The moon landing wasn't in the 1950s either, brainlet.

60s then

Obviously the moon landings are real given the copious amounts of evidence and work put into them, but something about a moon landing believer knowing less about the moon landings than the conspiracy theorist is just so funny to me because it really does highlight the level of belief without question that my fellow American has.
Are the Jews responsible for our educational travesties?

the moon landing was faked because amerimutts, who are genetically retarded, needed to pretend that they are somehow better than the USSR despite losing all of the "space race" before
bush did 9/11

Gradually eroding American's beliefs in everything until one day they stop believing in their own existence and simply disappear.

Attached: 1658867221267934.png (917x1143, 644.16K)

technology has not advanced one iota since october 21st, 1996, and I have the documents that can prove it. posting them however would make me a target so I choose not to.

1969, yes. Calling that "50s or 60s" is like those born in 1999 calling themselves "real 90s kids".

I don't understand what your point is.
Space is real to you but you're still smug and arrogant as if you know otherwise, you're a dumb psued who thinks blind faith is stupid no matter the context and all scientific assertions have to be tested over and over basically for all time.

They did landed on the moon and everything. They just faked the first footage.
This is what happened.

Yes why do round objects look like a flat plain when you are standing on them. Hmmmm

Attached: 1654350574510.png (582x582, 456.21K)

>she's not a flatmooner
Cringe.

is your image just more proof that flattards struggle to understand what the horizon is and why it exists?

Attached: flat australia.png (828x575, 585.42K)

It's normal when you think about. Believing that the Moon landings happened is the status quo. Most people just hear this in school and don't question it (same goes for every historical fact (or at least what's presented as "fact") taught on history lessons in any country, not just Moon landings and America). Straying from the norm requires external information (not necessarily correct information), so an average Moon landing non-believer knows more about it than an average believer.

Oy vey

Attached: 19059425_10209500374487557_1177445418534077539_n.jpg (480x476, 74.13K)

>horizon at feet level
?

Attached: flat buildings.webm (1920x1080, 2.57M)

so if i tell you "the moon is made of cornflakes", then you now know more than the average Believer because you now have external information that isn't supported by any astronomer or space agency anywhere at any point in history. all that matters is that the information is third-party and off the beaten track -- even though the claim is obviously facile and wrong

In hindsight, my point was poorly worded. A non-believer gets an initial seed of false information, and then researches the topic further, getting more information from third parties that may or may not be true. But even accounting for the lies, a non-believer knows more just by the virtue of things like dates, mission crew, vehicle specifications, etc. than an AVERAGE believer. Space enthusiasts and especially historians obviously know much more than both.

I assume that image is proving the globe, not the flat earth.
Otherwise I'll have to laugh at some flat earthers.

>knows more [about...] vehicle specifications
and yet the infidel still routinely blurts out, "you expect me to believe this piece of junk made out of tin foil and curtain rods survived going through the atmosphere and then landing on the moon at at 25,000mph?????"

First they laugh at you, then they insult you, then they fight you, and then you win.

Attached: 17353441_10211613137860615_5232676693040456146_n.jpg (960x960, 94.12K)

what about the law of perspective, though? you guys like invoking that, right? why don't you open blender and show me how a scale model of a globe "never rises to eye level" (whatever that means) of a camera with the same focal length as the human eye?

I filled the engine with too much oil yesterday when I changed the oil and now I have to drain some of it again..

Wouldn't the same be true for a flat horizon since the eye level is parallel to the ground?

Flattards understand neither geometry nor optics.