Why do so many people act "holier-than-thou" after tripping?

Why do so many people act "holier-than-thou" after tripping?
>bro, after my first trip the universe opened up to me bro and everything makes sense to me now bro
wtf is this shit

Attached: 1654190528383.jpg (1200x1200, 184.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2011/10/24/steve-jobs-cancer-treatment-regrets/?sh=5126edec7d2e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I cant stand those turds.

Cuz they are exposed to the miracle of existence, but have zero words to convey any of it accurately.

Attached: ketheric_template-1.jpg (500x679, 40.23K)

you're one of em, aren't ya?

Attached: 026.png (633x406, 435.18K)

I can't say for certain, maybe the chemical change in one's brain leaves them feeling more confident after a trip? When I took shrooms, I remember legitimately feeling like God. I thought everyone knew I was God, too.

Shrooms should be viewed as a fun drug like pot and nothing more.

When nihilist bitches finally realize there is more to life than their close minded bullshit, they think they have it all figured out, when it's the most basic shit ever

They're lying to look cool/different

You sound like you're worried that you're missing out on something, and angry that others are experiencing it.

Probably the same amount of elevation that comes with having sex for the first time, then it becomes kinda routine and you stop acting like a faggot about it.

>there is more to life
Like what?

Maybe they're just trying to enlighten you sheltered, selfish faggots. When you have a religious experience, "holier than thou" is the only way to retell the story. It's literally a holier experience than all the others that came before it, or will come afterwards.

Instead of being raging fags about it, and total dicks to everyone you know because you think you're better than they are for NOT doing drugs, maybe you should just go ahead and do them. The irony is suffocating you.

I know it's useless to use words to describe anything. So I prefer to stick to myself. Everyone has their own point of experience. Nothing can bridge that.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220429-164526_Instagram.jpg (897x1264, 232.64K)

>tfw enlightened by this guy

Attached: fag.png (702x353, 365.74K)

Every asshole I've seen trip goes right back to being a drug addict cunt. It conveys zero practical wisdom. They fail to get their life in gear, and fall deeper into their pathology confident that they are achieving some sort of transcendence.

“All those pathetically eager acid freaks who thought they could buy Peace and Understanding for three bucks a hit. But their loss and failure is ours, too. What Leary took down with him was the central illusion of a whole life-style that he helped to create... a generation of permanent cripples, failed seekers, who never understood the essential old-mystic fallacy of the Acid Culture: the desperate assumption that somebody - or at least some force - is tending that Light at the end of the tunnel.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

It’s like anything else in life. It’s an experience and it effects people differently. I’ll take a person that wants to speak about a cool trip over a bible thumper that won’t shut the fuck up. It’s all perspective, I suppose.

Whatever you find down the rabbit hole, of course. Live a little, user.

It’s called being enlightened. Illuminated from within. Don’t be mad anons if it didn’t work for you it just wasn’t your turn yet or your body isn’t ready for it. Want the best chance? Try dmt or Ayahuasca. They’re both legal in Colorado and you can order the drink or vape pens or raw and be at your door in a few days. Most natural way is dark room therapy with sound deprivation it’ll take a week or so but no drugs needed just alone time with you yourself and them. It’s a beautiful process.

Not even close guy.

steve jobs said without tripping on acid he never would have founded apple but go off

>Try dmt or Ayahuasca.
I can’t argue but I would say for a first timer to start with mushrooms. Slower come up and more mellow than the other two. Sometimes strong trips on the first go will make some never try one again. That’s not the point of tripping. You don’t have to trip nuts every time. Every trip is different and wonderful. Just my .02

Attached: 6516FAFB-C83E-4E6F-BB39-B0DCA58C6922.jpg (640x591, 85.32K)

Steve Jobs thought he could treat cancer with orange juice, but continue your manufactured psychotic break.

So, he was going to die anyway.. cancer..

It took 5 months for the "I am God" cringe to wear off after a 8.5g mushroom trip last year. Even then I worked hard to make sense of what I experienced by writing down my experiences and meditating on them.
I've wanted to become an hero for years and I had plans in 2020 involving travel, degeneracy, and debauchery. The coof fucked my plans up so I was lost. I decided to do shrooms on a whim as I re-plan my an hero for Christmas 2021. After my trip I don't want to an hero which was mostly that "I am God" shit. I was able to escape that pitfall and found various other reasons (copes) to keep existing.
I still believe I am God, you are God, the shit I took this morning is God, etc. But it's more of a "God doesn't give a shit why should I?" vibe now.
Too true. I continued being a stoner for a while after that. Decided I wanted to get Any Forums and lost over 30 pounds this year. What you get from a trip is what you plan to take from it with planning and follow through being key.

Attached: TGA-9222-4-8-77-1_10.jpg (1536x1518, 378.91K)

forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2011/10/24/steve-jobs-cancer-treatment-regrets/?sh=5126edec7d2e

Since my first shroom experience, I have a much healthier relationship to myself and where my value lies, but it's all relative to myself. The rest of the world is the same. I think people have the experiences and then warp everything else to fit it instead of doing the introspection and SELF discovery. Suddenly you seem way above everyone if the world pivots that way and you're retarded

This. When you take a substance that interferes with the operation of your brain, you have no ability to even process what you're seeing correctly. It's like wearing tinted glasses and thinking that you're seeing colors as they are.

I get what you are saying but I tripped on shrooms gel caps and paper dozens of times years ago and never had any type of spiritual trip. As dmt is made in our bodies naturally it is solely for connecting with the spirit realm. Ayahuasca Has trace amounts of dmt in it but will have you tripping for many hours and dmt vape will get you in the spirit realm instantly but only for several minutes.