This game are sick

This game are sick.

But seriously.......it's a very overrated game. I wouldn't give it more than 3 out of 5 stars. I actually don't have a problem with the graphics. The music is very good. The game is too hard; you have to grind for levels to be competent against the bosses. The storyline is pretty stupid, Sephiroth is not a good villain, the story should've stuck with Shinra being the bad guy. The game just feels boring, like there's nothing to do.

Attached: Final_Fantasy_VII_Box_Art.jpg (313x310, 41.59K)

ff7 now? did the elden ring bait threads not work out for you, virginlover?

>The game is too hard; you have to grind for levels to be competent against the bosses

Are you retard? I beat this game when i was 10 y.o.

>The game is too hard; you have to grind for levels to be competent against the bosses

The game is piss easy if you have any ability at all to recognize enemy weaknesses and make basic materia combos.
It's a time capsule. At the the time it came out, the graphics and gameplay were extremely innovative and are still fun today. The aesthetic and vibes were unlike anything most people playing it had been exposed to. I think it holds up fantastically well but I'm definitely biased. I grow up on this game. If you don't enjoy the gameplay and aesthetics you won't enjoy the game.

Elden Ring is definitely overrated AF though. I already have the platinum for it and it's cool that they innovated on stuff but the quality and density of content is much lower than DS1, DS3, BB.

>Elden Ring

why would you even bother playing that bullshit

I guess I'm retarded then. I had to find guides when I first tried. I could never beat that fucking red guy that ultimate boss or whatever. That dude wooped my fucking ass.

>too hard
Sure that's why people routinely do crazy challenges like "no materia" or "no materia, only starting weapons", etc

>grind for levels
The game anticipated shit like "cookie clicker" by decades. Admit it, you enjoyed killing those two soldiers in the Midgar tunnel on the way to the 2nd reactor over and over until you had level-2 magic before even facing the 2nd boss

>Trollbait trolls trollingly.
For real though, anyone who has held a video game controller in the last twenty years knows FF7 is a masterpiece.

I know this is bait and a troll but it's still upsetting people would write stupid shit

get over it, it's not a very good game

Nah its great, get over it.

not as good as 8 or 9

Who gives a flying fuck? Let people like things, cocksucker.

shut up faggot

No u

Attached: No Normans PePe.jpg (640x640, 46.18K)

Because it's good? Better than 99% of new releases atm

>This game are sick
Literal retard

>Sephiroth is not a good villain, the story should've stuck with Shinra being the bad guy.
I think it's more like wacky races between your crew, sephiroth and shinra. Also all the humans that are being turned into monsters makes it cooler to me, I only really understood that when I completed ff15.

Attached: SephirothHeeHeeHeeHEE.jpg (1200x800, 278.23K)

Attached: fb8.jpg (635x448, 38.44K)

Go outside. Do something other than play video games you degenerate retard. No wonders men can't find women these days all they wanna do is play video games like the losers that they are

Whoever wrote that was also a literal retard

This guy are sick too