As a republican, can I just say, I also despise Trump and I pray to God he doesn't run again in 2024...

As a republican, can I just say, I also despise Trump and I pray to God he doesn't run again in 2024. Can we all just get along.

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Yes.
Thanks Republican user.
We really need to get back to a US where the two parties are mostly on the same page and negotiate DVD compromise on their differences.

Honestly we really need ranked choice voting to start disincentivising political polarization.

orange man hitler

$40 billion to ukraine

Attached: 1482471004598.jpg (720x720, 29.49K)

>Can we all just get along
>republican
Choose one

as a logpublican I think we all just need to slid along

Attached: lcbenuxlq2d31.jpg (1306x912, 153.56K)

Attached: hello-fellow-kids-steve-buscemi.gif (498x223, 1.15M)

Triple dubs, neat.

your political party has been in full clown mode for the better half of a decade in terms of the politicians that have been rising to the top. who would you propose represent the GOP in 2024? serious question, no troll m8

>only republicans are corrupt shitheads

Attached: DF8F6AC7-870C-4CA2-A31E-142767C7646C.jpg (800x781, 68.1K)

As a goyim I must say, you should totally breed with someone of another race. And donate to needy jews thru their website.

Attached: is nose.jpg (400x400, 26.01K)

OrnjManBad.

WHADDABOUT

No.
We are never going back to the old system of corruption.
Trump has exposed it all. everything is corrupt, Media, DOJ,FBI, Courts, both political parties.
A civil war is now inevitable between the people that are awake to the corruption and sheeple still under the mind control of the system.

Fuggin LoL.

Attached: Biden jews.jpg (828x938, 216.77K)

If you havent seen 2,000 Mules yet you should definitely watch.

>As a republican
Lol kys. Imagine unironically saying "as a democrat" in current year. If you reference one of the two American parties as something you are a part of you unironically deserve to be shot. You are either 65+ and a burden on society or just simply retarded

trump never won the popular vote, the electoral college allowed him to win, in a civil war, maga will be outnumbered by millions, plus Jan 6 was a joke, and when the police came to their house they simply went to jail, there was no shoot out

>as a republican

oh yeah, I believe it

Did you honestly think you were going to get reasoned discourse on Any Forums?