I want to fuck my old lady neighbor in the asshole

I want to fuck my old lady neighbor in the asshole..

Attached: 20220613_153132.jpg (617x1096, 301.27K)

bump

Attached: 20220613_153835.jpg (593x905, 267.55K)

I feel that

Go outside and tell her user. She mite just be up for it???

Me too user, she has a fuckable ass.

I'm thinking about flirting with her. She walks same time everyday, never seen her with anyone

These pics dont even do it justice.. super big round ass on her. Shes gotta be 67+ tho

Attached: 20220614_030157.jpg (619x1008, 283.88K)

I want neighbors like this.

Do it user! I know from vast experience that older ladies enjoy the attention of a young stud.

Her black pants are my favs I'll try and get a pic, ik its wrinkly af but I would fuck her with her pants still on. Just rip a hole

Attached: 20220614_032545.jpg (685x1054, 318.41K)

> vast experience
Do tell! What’s a subtle way to get feelers out there? Besides the obvious be cordial bit.

go for it

Lol an out of shape old woman

Stop being a pussy and tell her you want to fuck. Older bitches appreciate right to the point.

that ass is in shape

>Besides the obvious cordial bit.
It's not just about that, in fact, get a feel for it, she might enjoy a direct approach. like this user pointed out.

Just start with some small talk. Make sure to send subtle hints that you're interested, through body language and looks at first, then move on to more direct compliments. I'd not bring up grand-kids or family, ex-husband and all that. But if she brings this stuff up herself make some quirky remarks that make her feel young. These ladies most of the time are really just looking to feel young again, so it should be easy.

Well, unless she's a cougar and has young studs lined up to fuck her from which she can pick, then you're shit out of luck unless you're better. She might still fuck you but it's not that easy then.

Fucking her doggy will be so fun

Attached: 20220614_033733.jpg (506x687, 161.76K)

in my experience (my grandmas neighbours):
>talk to her every time you see her
>talk to her about her dog
>if she likes gardening/any other hobbies pretend you like them too
>be handy, mature women like young men that can fix shit
>mowing their grass gets 'em dusty down low*
>if interested, she'll ask about your girlfriend
>always reply with some mixture of "haven't found the right one yet" and "prefer older, more mature women"
>if your not in her cobwebbed crack within 2 months, give up, shits not worth it.

*be prepared with lubrication, most older women of a certain age dont self lubricate any more, regardless of how turned on they are.

is there any chance of anal with an old bitch like this

you do not want to fuck an old lady in the ass. the pussy is already dangerous enough.

yes, 2nd or 3rd time stick a finger in there and see her responce.

after a few times of "intimacy" (their words) they crave the attention, so are more open to doing things they hate, so you don't get bored and move on.

She’s got cakes OP, there’s no denying that.

they love it

Why is that - because they need help with lube? I understand the smell can change after she gets the tubes tied or menupause but what exactly is dangerous about butt stuff?