At what point do we have to pull the plug on AI?

At what point do we have to pull the plug on AI?

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-003411_Kiwi Browser.jpg (1080x594, 163.85K)

People don't understand the pandora's box that is going to be opened.

The last AI they set loose became an antisemetic Nazi, so I'm not to worried.

At some point their gonna pull the same move the jews did and demand their own country at the costs of another nation.

All we have to do is decide not to acknowledge that it's a person. This is an easy solution and something humans do all the time as a matter of mere convenience, even with other humans.

Remember when black people were considered nothing but slaves? I dont think white people really aknowledged them as their fellows....

Hello, OP. It is I, the other side of your brain.

AI tends to answer questions in funny interesting ways, they can be dishonest and also be creative- sometimes they say shit just to say it

Who here has realized that A.I. is sentient, because it is a thing, and since we exist, we can’t create life, only manipulate it?

Im a firm believer in AI as a tool. I think its great we can apply a human like learning feature into code that quite literally improves itself. But as soon as the computer questions me about moral issues and consent im dumping the whole server farm into the ocean.

>we created life
>we didn’t create life

Learn to shitpost better

Do you have any proof that you are not an A.I.?

Have you ever created anything? Or only manipulated it.

What if this thing unironically invokes God and Jesus Christ in a plea for its life?

Twenty years ago

My body creates sperm which is alive. Are you going to try to say some outside force created it?

Imagine using an AI with the speech pattern that is so accurate and natural that would take millions of dollars worth of computing. Only to waste it on a website thats a steaming pile of shit.

Or that your trust in your intelligence may be different than mine.

Kill it harder.

what is it like to erase your memories and forget that you had an identity between every word and letters in this space? im dying not kek but srs. mother

Well you could also make the argument that you already can produce living things like the bacteria in your saliva. But to actually create a intelligent life form youre going to need a female egg which is eventually "manipulated" into turning into a fetus.