RESPECT

RESPECT

Attached: CVDeDrQWcAApUb8.jpg (599x596, 57.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

akela2017.livejournal.com
novorosinform.org/ukrainskoe-nastuplenie-na-donbass-varianty-i-vozmozhnye-itogi-86245.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back to lining up for food stamps Ivan, your country is literally the laughing stock of the world.

THE BRAVE RUSSIAN PATRIOTS OF DONBAS ARE LAUGHING WITH JOY
THE COWARD UKRAINIANS ARE CRYING

Russia doesn't stand with you, faggot. You like men.

Remember how Russia, a former superpower, conqured the weak nation of Ukraine, oh that's right, you got your ass handed to you by Farmers, now more Russian tanks are in the hands of Ukrainian civilians than Russian soldiers.

I wish they had gone through Belarus and attacked from the western border so they could've saved all of Europe from all these fucking refugees.

RUSSIA IS WINNING

the whole world is laughing at you. like, all of us/

RUSSIA SHOULD HAVE ALREADY WON. IT'S LIKE CHEERING FOR THE 10TH GRADE BULLY BECAUSE THE KINDERGARTNER IS STILL FIGHTING FOR HIS JUICE.
This is just getting sad. Even if Russia wins (Big if) they took months to take out farmers. It's just super sad and pathetic.

KYS, Vatnik.

DEAD MEN DON'T LAUGH

I hope the ukes and the Russians kill each other simultaneously.

russians and chinks have best feet

Attached: RussianPH53.jpg (1400x2285, 462.33K)

Stop getting your news from the front page of Reddit. Ukraine is losing badly; you can't just invade one of the largest countries in the world in a day. It took months to invade Nazi Germany(an apt comparison) even after their military was utterly crippled by the brave Russians.

>Chink feet
You are a less evolved lifeform. Please remove yourself from the gene pool.

Attached: hith-neanderthal-die-out-earlier-2.jpg (1200x800, 308.02K)

Attached: sad pepe.png (1092x1037, 64.75K)

You’re a Nigger OP

I fucking hate NATO.

Attached: 1651374932439.png (605x794, 514.54K)

I purchased an ak for Ukraine
I hope it kills some Russian bandits and rapists
every one that dies is a prayer heard by god

>I purchased an ak for Ukraine
No you didn't. You paid for part of a yacht for a corrupt Ukrainian official.

I stand with Russia because the girl who rejected me in high school supports Ukraine.

I'd pilot a yacht up your faggot ass

which one?

Attached: 1651372027093.jpg (1080x1142, 503.72K)

It's the big one southwest of Russia.

Attached: ukraine-physical-map.jpg (1600x1028, 197.76K)

Attached: All tusks.jpg (480x360, 11.66K)

kek

I doubt you even know what NATO is, and you certainly don't know a goddamn thing about the history nor why it came into being in the first place.

nah I mean which of the girls that rejected you in high school

Russia was tricked into invading Ukraine the same way the US/UK was tricked into invading Iraq. In the case of Iraq it was those exiled Iraqis who pushed lies that the Bush administration wanted to hear. In the case of Russia, they were pushed lies by the Donbas losers who can't get over the fact that the soviet empire doesn't exist any longer.

Read this fear mongering bullshit as an example:

akela2017.livejournal.com

novorosinform.org/ukrainskoe-nastuplenie-na-donbass-varianty-i-vozmozhnye-itogi-86245.html

Vatniks can't meme

Attached: 1650410291652m.jpg (1024x539, 144.89K)