Been using Windows 10 Enterprise for around one year

>been using Windows 10 Enterprise for around one year
>had no problems whatsoever
>for the past month they keep trying to force some updates on me but I keep canceling
>today around lunch I pause the game I'm playing and go eat something
>15 minutes later I find my PC updating and restarting, lost half an hour of progress in the game
>have had 2 bluescreens in 3 hours ever since while doing work, something that never happened before
>made this thread

How the FUCK are forced updates considered legal or even remotely moral? I paid for a product at a point in time, they should 100% NEVER change the product I paid for without asking me first. Imagine if the car company "updated" your manual stick car overnight to an automatic one. Fuck Microsoft so much, I actually gave them money for the first time in my life and they decided to fuck me in the ass. This never happened with Windows 7.

Attached: 1624189810287.gif (304x640, 2.56M)

How did they make the cat do that? I swear white people think they are toys to play with

>How the FUCK are forced updates considered legal or even remotely moral?
You own nothing, (they) can do whatever the fuck they want
>I paid for a product
Sure you did buddy, do windowsnigger really?
>they should 100% NEVER change the product I paid for without asking me first
ok chud, we will ask (You) next time

>ok chud, we will ask (You) next time
I meant my copy of the product, they can of course do whatever the fuck they want on their PCs, but don't force that shit on me. I bought the product "as is", not "as it will be".

Windows updates are basically a computer literacy test.

If you're too dumb, stupid, or technology illiterate to do a 30 second google to block the updates until you want to do them, you are exactly the type of braindead subhuman normie retard who can't be trusted to take care of a computer, and automatic updates were designed specifically for idiots like you. You're the exact type of moron who would click "no" to security updates for months or years while installing 200 malware greeting card toolbar trojans on your PC while blaming "M$" for having "bad security." When people talk about how fucking stupid and clueless boomers/zoomers are with technology, they're talking about you, and MS is doing a massive favor for the entire world by forcing you fucking retards to install those security updates so that those of us that sometimes have to do tech support for friends/family don't have to suffer your special brand up turbo retard bullshit anymore. Consider suicide you subhuman sack of shit.

Attached: 1645848267052.png (960x954, 706.42K)

/thread

remember when you didnt read the terms of use when you installed windows? its all in there. nice and legal.

>but I keep canceling
retards like you are exactly the type of retards that need updates forced on them
just kill yourself nigger

>seething this violently in defense of a soulless shekel-hoarding kike corporation
pathetic

this
you are a nigger OP and you should be forced to update

Because people don't kill them. If the first time Microsoft pulled the forced updates the entire company board was killed do you think they would try it again. Some see it as extreme but when you consider the amount of people that they are doing this to, the issues, problems. The amount of people they hurt, really them being killed quickly is lenient. Much less then they deserve.

OP is a nigger

But no one is buying the "I'll call him a nigger, that will fool everyone".

See and install gentoo.

>OP can't configure his Updates
>OP thinks all Updates are bad and need him to restart immediately
>OP can't take care of his Windows install so it bluescreens
>OP cancels Updates for months
OP is a nigger that shouldn't be trusted with Updating his own system
he should also get Updates shoved up his ass everyday

welcome to kikesoft goy, same thing happened to me, switched to linux no more bsods but fucking games dont work
you just cant enjoy anything, ever :)

niggers abuse animals, whites tame and incorporate them into society.

No he shouldn't, shill.

he should because he is a retard that will blame everyone but himself for his broken system

>Imagine if the car company "updated" your manual stick car overnight to an automatic one.
>Haha that would be totally dumb and is never going to happen right right?

>BMW Heated seat subscription
>Tesla hiding all shit behind paywall even locking stuff from second hand owner and asking them to pay again.
Yes you will not even own your physical possession goy and there is nothing you can do about it.

>will blame everyone but himself
And?
>must shill forced updates as good they deserve them
No.

People like OP are the only people that have problems with Windows everyone else just has a system that just works.

And?
>it's foR SECURITY!!!
Oh lawdy, think of the children. lol.

NO.

>be sensible person
>do monthly maintainance for car
>check tire air pressure
>top off fluids
>do oil changes as needed
>never have any major car problems due to neglect

>be braindead subhuman nigger like OP
>drive car around for years
>never check tire air pressure
>LOL NOT GONNA CHECK THAT
>never does oil change
>LOL NOT GONNA WASTE TIME WITH THAT
>never does any maintainance
>LOL WHO FUCKING CARES
>car breaks down and explodes
>WTFFFFFFFFFF FYCKI NG ADSASF TOYOSHIT I FUCKING HATE YUUU WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT CAR

just kill yourself you brain dead nigger

Attached: 1637331257256.jpg (640x857, 62.96K)

all this could have been avoided if OP didn't play with stuff that he didn't understand
he overreached himself and has a broken system now
good job OP, switch to linux and brake your system there as well

>op doesn't know what he's doing
And?
>Mandatory. Safe and effective.
No.