Pretty amazing game. The graphics are excellent...

Pretty amazing game. The graphics are excellent, the environments are richly detailed and the characters look like real people. The soundtrack is superb, every song fits the mood of the scene. The junction system can be exploited to make the game very easy, but on the other hand, you don't even have to use the junction system at all and you can still finish the game, but doing it that way will be extremely difficult. The storyline is meh, nothing to write home about, and I'll admit, the story does bog things down, but then again, this isn't an action game. All in all, a classic game from my childhood that stands the test of time.

Attached: MV5BMTUyMmRkOTQtMzRjNC00MTYyLWJlOTQtMDBhODIzZTI3MmMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1292, 141.89K)

I love this game
it's fun

This game did nothing for me.

so you didn't like the junction system?

About a month ago I went outside to the dumpster near my complex and noticed a couple of boxes on the ground next to it. I was curious and took a peek inside and one of them was full of a bunch of books and the other a bunch of Playstation 1, Playstation 2 and Original Xbox video games. Included was Final Fantasy VII Greatest Hits version, as well as The black bar versions of Final Fantasy VIII, IX and Final Fantasy Anthology. Some of my favorite games of all time. In pristine condition.

I played this game through probably 20 times in my lifetime. I used to play this when I was 8 years old in a dark basement while all the kids played outside during Summer lol

>About a month ago I went outside to the dumpster near my complex and noticed a couple of boxes on the ground next to it. I was curious and took a peek inside and one of them was full of a bunch of books and the other a bunch of Playstation 1, Playstation 2 and Original Xbox video games. Included was Final Fantasy VII Greatest Hits version, as well as The black bar versions of Final Fantasy VIII, IX and Final Fantasy Anthology. Some of my favorite games of all time. In pristine condition. Ill never understand why someone threw this out. Repost cause I'm a retard and I forgot the pic.

Attached: games.png (1091x818, 1.32M)

Masturbation is a better game

what an asshole

Likely some poor gen x died and his kid(s) just chucked it all out instead of dealing with it. At least now he can rip knowing it got into the hands of someone who will appreciate it.

jesus christ man, i would never throw that shit away

>the soundtrack is superb

And wasted on an otherwise mediocre game. Worst of the PS1 era FFs.

The story is better if you pretend Squall dies in the beginning.

when you look it the opening scene it is clearly has undertones of circumsision and squall is obviously cut. siefer has a scar also referring to how he is cut. this is the main factor driving the entire game and its plot.

and all ultimecia was trying to do is restore their foreskins

you should stfu before i chinese scissor fuck your neck

touchy.....

Lmao makes more sense than the actual plot

8 was pretty good. I got like 90% through it and got stuck at a hard boss and never finished.

What did you think of FF10? I figure if you’d like 8 you’d like ten too.

My personal favorite is tactics. Hands down the best IMO. Can be a very difficult game but every battle mattered and you had to be on point.

Attached: CC5C2003-1749-41C5-B194-83FCC90677EE.jpg (300x300, 23.37K)

>What did you think of FF10?

Similar to FF8.......incredible graphics, killer soundtrack, battle system that can either make the game way too easy or way too hard. I do wish the cutscenes could be skipped. I rather enjoy the voice acting. The temple trials are a pain in the ass. Awesome story.

8 was genuine progress from 7, but was a worse game. The progress was all technical. Graphics and sound.

The characters? Flat and empty.
The plot? Convoluted and not needly as deep as it thought.
The world? Disjointed af.
The junction system? Basic af, boring as all hell, and easy to totally min/max.

The card game? I will defend. Beats the shit out of the terrible knockoff they shat out for 9.