Is there a good replacement for Any Forums?

I've been on here for too long
on every board, there is a obsessed little girl that recognizes my posting style and calls me an attwhore ESL, everyone nowadays is mean to everyone and it's all just buzzwords and buzzwords, where else can i blogpost and discuss my hobbies while attaching anime pictures to my posts?

Attached: 1648682411953.jpg (800x800, 218.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freesocial.draketo.de/fms_en.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>while attaching anime pictures to my posts
Don't know wwydt other than attention whoring.
Unironically, search for discord groups that match your hobbies.

but I don't want discord groups because people will fall in love with me and I already have a boyfriend, I want a anonymous image board where I can attwhore without consequences

Attached: 1637711095944.png (600x593, 288.67K)

>on every board, there is a obsessed little girl that recognizes my posting style and calls me an attwhore ESL
Now this is the schizo-posting I'm here for

Just tell'em you're already compromised.
Also, stop posting about your real life in IBs. A person that I knew had problems because of that (mostly doxing) and there's lots of examples here and there.
4ch doesn't have anything special. Just move. If you don't want to be anonymous, then go on.

I've been using this website for way too long, imageboards are way too integrated into my life for me to just stop using them

When I was in highschool, I would come in here and ask life questions and get answers, it was like having a dad, you guys were my dad, my father figure, you get it?
I've never been doxxed because I'm not a retard, I don't post about my real life, I post about events that happen in my life, mostly never related to anything that could dox me as I don't leave my house

Attached: 1649654590432.png (1024x1024, 547.68K)

fuck off kuz

I'm not him, I hate him for ruining what could have been a great website, heyuri had such a great idea, too bad it was a russian government psyop

Attached: 1628915977586.jpg (1000x1412, 211.92K)

I mostly can relate to you. 15 years using this shit already.
I use discord servers as well and have a good time. Since people got a identity, they're mostly ashamed of being retarded so there's no shitposting everytime you need a serious answer.

Is he still in charge? I remember lolico was an underage who thought he could make a website that’d become one of the biggest and have everything in-house, he left like two years ago. And this year I think kuz also left. There’s some new admin, don’t know anything about him.
The website is cancerous, people there are trying to pretend it’s 2003 and speak like retards. Nothing of value is lost.

I agree. Now post more loli.

Attached: 1453898089845.jpg (383x445, 50.02K)

I don't know I quit a long time ago too, but I quit after lolico left, however kuz was still in charge

anyways, I'm never going back, I'm paranoid about privacy and knowing Kuz was selling my info for the russian government still makes me mad
>The website is cancerous, people there are trying to pretend it’s 2003 and speak like retards.
but it's fun, that's the only thing it had going for it, it was comfy, it was silly, it didn't have any of the mean and rude people nowadays on Any Forums, or bad quality posts like wojaks and -oomer stuff

however, all that goes to the trash once you know that Kuz, the owner, is a wojak spammer himself
always

Attached: 1638923575083.jpg (827x909, 127.85K)

bruh crt poster??

Yes, join the Freenet
freesocial.draketo.de/fms_en.html

Attached: 1656015365500.png (476x256, 18.59K)

nah
but I know nothing about programming and I hate programming

Attached: 1646062962509.jpg (2608x3508, 2.22M)

You don't need to know programming, just install two programs (Freenet and FMS).
The advantage is that it can't be taken down or censored. Any Forums might eventually face the same fate as cripplechan.

just call him a nigger most english countries are full of niggers

Attached: mutt.png (716x438, 86.16K)

You will never be a woman you pedo tranny

ohhh.... not YOU again....

those are crt girls

Attached: DSCF0322.jpg (3664x2748, 845.33K)

what is this?