Why are modern men so attracted to ass?

Why are modern men so attracted to ass?
>Tits
Sign of fertility
>Hips
Sign of fertility
>Ass
no evolutionary\reproductive reason to be attracted to it

Attached: 1654270107346m.jpg (575x1024, 100.88K)

Baboons focus on the ass.
Niggers are baboons.

>Ass
>Sign of fertility

Does that explain it, retard?

>breeding is the only reason anyone gets horny over something
found the retard.

More like
>Signs of fartility

You can actually fuck and pound an ass like crazy, your penis feels amazing as you see her buttocks being clapped over and over again

It’s visually stimulating, feels good, and feels dominating to fuck a woman from behind

How? It doesn't produce anything vital to child rearing and and doesn't contribute at all to the birthing process. In what way is it a sign of fertility?

i have never met a white person who likes ass if you like ass you are probably not white

Glutes are the strongest muscles in your body, aside from your back and your legs.

It is impossible to squat and deadlift heavy without quality glutes, just as it is impossible to run fast and jump far or high without strong glutes.

Glutes are a sign of strength and physical fitness, especially in a society where most people have flat asses from sitting around all day and doing nothing, just like you reading this right now.

Take the glute pill and start squatting, deadlifting and running.

Attached: 1649938386040.jpg (500x500, 60.87K)

That what people say when their gf is ugly

Its when mom falls the fatter the ass the less chance of baby getting miscarriaged

Then why are the majority of modern white girls working out to end up like this?

Attached: 1635034976673.jpg (819x1024, 111.65K)

I dont know much about what modern men are attracted to, but I do know modern women aren't attracted to OP

Upvoted

Retarded neet. Go work out and maybe one day a pawg will look at you

HAHAHAHAHAHA WOOOO HAHAHAHAHA LOST THAT GOITME WOOOHOOHOOBOY HAHAHA TOO GOOD TOO GOOD OH MY AHAHAHAHA LOST I LOST I'M TAPPIN OUT AHAHAHA

Cuz butts fart

Your American is showing, OP.

With correct posture, the glutes bear the weight of the torso.

Though you wouldn't know it if a sedentary life style has given you severe muscular imbalances like tight hip flexors and bowwed legs.

Big glutes, big support for big pregnant belly.

That's why brain stem likes big butts.

Female attraction to male butts isn't an exact parallel but is similar.

Most of these asses are adipose, not muscle. Your theory is flawed

Some of us like small, cute and tight asses with flat chests

Becuase haven't gone outside since he was 5 and doesn't have any connection what so ever to the real world

Actually based.

Attached: 5853846d3451d1721b2972ffbf7502b9.jpg (735x749, 50.67K)

Bitch can't even pay for clothes, has to take tinder photos in dressing rooms

A nice ass may imply physical fitness therefore good mating
Its not complicated

Adipose tissue is sagging, not perky. The asses people fawn over are either genuinely built from lifting and/or running or made via silicone injections. The latter still works because it either apes or surpasses the size and shape of a genuinely muscular ass, which is something our ape brain doesn't care about. It sees a big, round and perky ass and assumes that this person must be in prime shape.

That just falls apart the moment you see everything else on a body with a fake ass, because it never fits and usually comes with DYEL legs. It looks like shit.

How much do you skwat and deadlift, user?

Attached: 1653837577813.jpg (419x280, 74.56K)

Strong glutes on a man, means more strength to carry his upper body and balance

>Hips
Sign of fertility
>Ass
Greatly influenced by hips

Fuck you're stupid.

So you prefer this

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (825x715, 1.21M)

>nice ass may imply physical fitness therefore good mating
The problem with your theory is that men are also attracted to fat asses or small ass not just physically fit ones

Over this?

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (255x378, 165.13K)

Holy fuck please just go outside for once user you need help

Your theory is flawed in the idea that physical fitness is required to churn out babbies. A woman's skeletal structure has much more influence over how well her twat can blast a run out than her fitness. A broad hipped slob will be better at it than the fittest narrow hipped girl. Such a shame because I love me some skinny hips.

The ass is what gets the stud riled up to dump a load in her