Hey user. Nice to see you...

Hey user. Nice to see you. Carne picada was discounted this week so I'm just doing some meal prep for my breakfast burritos this week. What brings you by? Grab a beer, a chair, and a tortilla and tell me what's going on with you?

Attached: 20220612_183826_2.jpg (2822x2116, 1.59M)

imagine eating meat in 2022. it looks like you cut off a bunch of labias. i guess that's why they call them beef curtains.

It's carne picada man. It's the leftover shit. I know what I'm buying. Breakfast burritos mother fucker.

Thanks for the beer. I've been going through some shit but... You just gotta focus right? Self improvement is the best thing to set your mind to. Atleast that is what I tell myself in the mirror. God I miss her.

Attached: donlduk.png (971x813, 662.65K)

Yikes what it like having a daily protein requirement under 70g? Imagine the sheer volume of black beans or green lentils you’d need to eat every single day, at a meager 15kcal:1g protein ratio, to even support doing a few pushups throughout the week

My condolences on your being physically weak

I’m here for the little donkeys, ese. On the same wavelength

Attached: 30EFC386-4CE9-4019-8AD8-5D4CFEE04039.jpg (960x1792, 191.83K)

it's been four years and i'm running 15 km races and lifting weights. i think i'll be okay, but i apprecitate the concern, user.

more for you, i guess.

you wouldn't know a torila if it bit you in the cunt

Attached: 16490660368423534233.jpg (1065x1005, 189.62K)

whey is vegetarian protein you dolt.
Fuck, theres even pea protein if you're vegan.

i'm not a vegan, but i'm pretty close. i get my protein from: soy, beans/legumes, grains/rice, nuts/seeds, and i started a protein shake that uses pea protein with brown rice protein so it's complete. if i didn't work out i probably wouldn't use it.

Ladies and gentlemen, we got a faggot ass soyboy vegan ITT.

haha why so mad?

Whey is from cow milk you dumb shit

that's why he called it "vegetarian" lol. fuck you are dumb. can you even read?

damn that looks good

Whey is animal protein

I've seen more appetizing school shootings

it's from milk, tonto.

amen