Is Any Forums bisexual?

Is Any Forums bisexual?

Attached: 12DD033A-4A1D-4409-84C3-46B9C8B70675.jpg (750x801, 380.43K)

I am a guy who loves pussy. So, I am not Bi. I will under the right circumstances suck a guy off. I mean if a guy has been on a cold streak and needs to Nut. I am willing to help him out Orally. But no Butt stuff. That's Gay. i am not a Faggot.

How many times have you helped guys release so far?

bumpe

I'm slightly bi. Was violated by a guy and realized a part of me enjoyed it. Never told anyone or done anything voluntarily with a guy tho

>was violated by a guy
Green text?

no but that pic is hot

Barely. I'm not a fan of men's bodies or faces but I love sucking cock. Feeling it pump in my mouth is the hottest thing ever

You're a flaming faggot.

20 to 25 times probably. I have sucked more cock then that, but have swallowed 20 to 25 times. I don’t count it if I don’t finish him.

No, sexually women do nothing for me unfortunately

This. It is the best when you get them to explode in your mouth.

In middle school I was bullied a lot. This group of kids a year ahead of me got off at my bus stop and would hit me, call me names, etc. One day they pulled my shorts and boxers down and pushed me to the ground. The biggest guy sat on top of me and started flipping around and rubbing my dick with a stick while the others laughed. It wasn't fun but I sometimes get fantasies about being humiliated by guys.

Where does one find cocksuckers like you guys but with NSA and no stds? I tried grindr but it seems too risky, I just want a regular mouth to drain me weekly no reciprocation

Find married guys on doublelist. If they seem a bit hesitant and nervous go for it, that means they aren't a pro. Married guys are the best because they've been thinking about it for so long but aren't open to take the chance, so when they suck its like they are finding god

Does my body give gay vibes?
I get hit on by guys more than girls?

Attached: 1.jpg (1968x4144, 1.16M)

Grindr is STD central. I have the opposite problem. I want to suck cock and would love to find a clean STD free regular guy to suck off. But how do you find that guy.

Yes. I have been in relationships with women, men, and women and men at the same time.
I don't look at guys and get the same primal urge to fuck like I do with women, but I have never had an issue with having sex with a man before.

Girls don't really hit on guys.
It's up to you to prove to them that you aren't going to murder them with an axe. You're a handsome guy, but you need to back that up with a good sense of humor and confidence.

Lol if you live in Texas and want to suck NEET dick that has never touched pussy, lmk

well Any Forums isn't a fucking person so I don't think it has the capacity

Not Texas. If only, I might take you up on it.

I'm just the opposite. I will allow a guy to fuck me but no sucking. I don't want a dick in my face as I am straight as an arrow.

Thats not much. I personally think that you still are considered straight.

How often do you get ass fucked