If a gay guy gets a bj from a woman, would that make him straight? Of course not...

If a gay guy gets a bj from a woman, would that make him straight? Of course not. So why is it when a straight guy gets a bj from a guy, you call him gay? You're either gay or you're straight. Whose mouth is on your cock doesn't change anything.

Attached: vt7zjg4otbw61_jpg.jpg (640x640, 268.21K)

it would make them bisexual try not and waste too much time thinking about it.

mens agitat molem

Did the gay guy want to get sucked off by the woman? if the answer is yes then he is at least bi. And hes gay because he likes to fuck/get fucked by men.

You can push a straight man down the gay slope, but you can't push him back up

Because traps are gay

Spoiler alert:
That “woman” has a cock.

Straight is normal. If a straight gets blown by a fag, he’s infected, and you can’t put the whipped cream back in the canister.

From the reverse, a fag getting blown by a woman does nothing. The fag is already a fag. He can’t become normal again.

Who? She's cute. Would bang.

The mental gymnastics here. Youre bi bro. Unless youre being raped you cant call yourself 100 percent straight.

Your dick is like a dogs tail it doesn’t lie. If you wanna fuck it just fuck it. Who cares what a bunch of fags on the internet says

Bestiality is bad user. Why are you encouraging people to sex dogs?

It would make him bisexual.
When are right-wingers just gonna give up? Even when you've lost everything in the culture, you still try to subvert.

Natalie Mars, has weird penis and kinda sexually sketchy

Attached: natalie mars9.jpg (1080x1350, 168.12K)

>sexually sketchy
And?

What's going on in this thread?

Attached: Nataliemarsfemininepenis.jpg (700x350, 15.95K)

Right-wingers who have lost every election and have lost all influence in society be like:
But if a gay person is REALLY gay, wouldn't it make him a new word, sway? Aren't gays really just nay?

I'll let you do your own research on Mars. They into leather/latex and kinky shit so I'd hit that (and let them tap me too)

Attached: natalie mars gimp.jpg (1536x2048, 303.13K)

Kek. I get that reference

good god do you have more of that set?

Ella Hoollywood is more based.

That's super gay, fag

NEED more