Is Delta 8 worth it? Just moved from a recreational state to an illegal state...

Is Delta 8 worth it? Just moved from a recreational state to an illegal state, and wondering if Delta 8 is at all comparable to THC. Is it worth your time?

Attached: 28641108_web1_M2-RED-20220330-Top-Delta-8-Brands-1280.jpg (1280x853, 167.62K)

I prefer delta 8 edibles

its better because its more consistent quality every time if you buy bulk concentrate and youre guaranteed less issues because its fed legal. Its kept me off street weed for years. I grow my own but obviously its hard to grow enough to last forever

i eat like a little dab of distillate every day. Keeps me high as shit

Weed is for faggots and niggers. True chads do methamphetamine.

I would stay away user, tastes like weed and smells like weed but its just like smoking the worst resin you could scrape but with a good flavor profile. Sucks you are out of the legal zone m'dude.

wait what? You grow your own delta 8? They allow that?

dumbass don't buy d8 flower buy d8 distillate and DIY

bahahahaha I grow my own cannabis but yeah technically. You know d8 is natural dont you? The bulk hemp farmers pull it using c02 distillation and chroma column when removing the cannabinoids for legal sale. Thats how hemp has so little, genes and that

delta 8 is good in edible form and the smoke is hit or miss, really gotta trust the companies to make it safe for consumption and not all of them are trustworthy.

Only vaping it gets you any results similar otherwise just buy weed illegally? It shouldn't be a problem if you're just not a dip shit. You can smoke weed in your own home.

cannabis has d9 thc and d8 thc and a shit load others. Its like just slightly different hydrocarbon tails on the molecule, the plant does it all natural. Like all the terpenoids in your poos

god fucking damn you niggers need /sci/ this shit is basic plant alkaloid chemistry

id never smoke it. the edible gummies are nice tho. stick to 20mg and under.

buddy, d8 and d9 and others are all in regular cannabis. If you smoke regular cannabis, by default you smoke d8. Fucking gremlin brain I hate people that dont know what drugs theyre fucking taking READ

Delta 10 is better than delta 8

Only the buy the edibles.

25mg D8 edible does me better than a 25mg normal one.

This shit slaps d8 sucks

Attached: IMG_20220612_144335_258.jpg (720x1280, 125.02K)

You're assuming he doesn't know that but smoking d8 flower just isn't the same feeling dude.

Big fat lie. It's weaker. Also if you live in a state where thc0 is legal, it's stronger than normal weed and is among the delta 8 products usually

If you let your tolerance go down they will work. Id stop smoking a solid month atleast before starting delta 8

Thats delta 8 retard

Derived from but different chemicals none the less

This

D8 is pretty great. it's not as strong as dispo/medical/illegal but it's still really good. i just moved back to an illegal state and i really didn't want to deal with retard dealers. let your tolerance return to base line first. there's also a bunch of other alt cannabinoids that are stronger/last longer/have diff effects. i prefer regular D8 though, it seems to be the most dependable.