What are some ways i can fuck with my neighbor that technically aren't illegal and i cant get arrested for...

what are some ways i can fuck with my neighbor that technically aren't illegal and i cant get arrested for? they have fucking RUINED my life beyond words can even explain. some ideas i have

>smash glass bottles in front of their house when i walk by
>leaving notes saying i laugh about their wife being dead every day
>dumping leaves and lawn clippings all over their lawn at night
>writing ass hole in chalk outside their house and drawing a bunch of arrows pointing to their house
>putting up a giant sign in my yard
>throwing meat around his house and letting it rot
>flipping the middle finger at his house every time i walk by
>spreading rumors about them online
>dumping trash all over their yard at night
>destroying their plants

Attached: D40E44F3-A529-410F-984E-ED80DB19488A.png (528x438, 235.96K)

What did they do to you, user?

all of these are illegal.

Did they snitch on you fapping to CP?

They habitually mow their lawn at 7am AT LEAST twice a week.
It wakes me up and I can't go to sleep after. Because of this I'm constantly tired.

I need my revenge

Why don't you try not being a passive aggresive little bitch and just go talk to them?

Lol i wish they WOULD attack me. I could end this shit for good

>flipping the middle finger at his house every time i walk by
>leaving notes saying i laugh about their wife being dead every day

These are your only legal options out of all those. That being said if you dump all the garbage out of their trash can when they take it to the curb on garbage night that would be legal. Also it wouldn't be picked up by the garbage men resulting in them having to keep it for another week.

I don’t believe they think about you at all. You could just ask them to stop mowing their lawn so early

Take 7 laxitives, wait till about to explode, drop pants on porch, ring doorbell, unleash force of god as they open door, maintaine eye contact. Leave

The message will be sudden and firm

probably more sudden than firm

Yeah we’ll they’re life is about to become miserable. I have nothing but time and hatred and they’re dying soon. I have to make their last days on earth hell.

No matter what,never bend a bunch of nails into a U shape, paint them green to match their grass, and scatter them in their yard, because that would be illegal. Same with scattering rock salt to kill their grass.

Usually when you mature and get past this emotional state you'll realize that your neighbor played a minor part and that you ruined your own life.

Some people never mature though, and they remain bitter losers their entire lives as they desperately cling to their ego.

Do both, like a true emotional weakling vindictive retard

>rock salt their yard

I might do this after they die kek

Writing Child Molester in their graas with used motor oil would be illegal, so don't do that.

They can't very well mow their grass at 7 am, if they dont have any grass. But again, that would be illegal so don't do it!

Hey OP whats their address?