I work helpdesk at a big company and know jackshit about IT I.e. How things actually work...

I work helpdesk at a big company and know jackshit about IT I.e. How things actually work. I don't even know what a server is. All I do all day is reset passwords on AD, tell people to restart their laptop or log tickets. I got the job because they said they liked my outgoing personality.

My supervisor knows I faked shit on my CV and strongly advised me to go do a course/cert but im too lazy for that. Since my current pay is good enough, don't mind being a slave and have no wife or kids, i have no motivations to progress in my career. How long do you think i can keep my current job?

Attached: PINUPGALLERBKK_CHEEZELOOKER_20170905 #6_180618_0015.jpg (391x565, 41.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2017/11/04/a-florida-woman-rode-her-horse-on-a-highway-drunk-she-was-charged-with-a-dui/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to bury my tongue in a lot of different programming exercises so I can become a better programmer.

What concepts should I learn next, who knows.

dont know
don't care

>All I do all day is reset passwords on AD, tell people to restart their laptop or log tickets.
tbf, that's what people who know what they're doing pretty much do anyway.

what does the second line on her panties say?

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 57.64K)

Clean your eyes you dirty Pajeet

Any Forums users don't tend to progress from helpdesk so not the place to ask

>MY LUNGS, MY CHOICE!
>chainsmokes all day
>MY CAR, MY CHOICE!
>gets a DUI
>MY ASSHOLE, MY CHOICE!
>becomes incontinent, dies of AIDS

>my pussy
bitch are you sure that's a pussy? looks suspiciously bulgy

I mean you can keep doing help desk until you die probably but you’re essentially stuck in your career now unless you decide to go into something different

support and development are two completely different Any Forums industries and you will be fine. IT support is where HR balances demographics so pretty much as long as you aren't a complete asshole and do most of your work you'll be fine. Progression in support is entirely political; you are in a 'customer service' role not a technical role. The worst thing you'll have to deal with is arrogant shitskins who think they're better than you because they manage an SQL database or some shit that is equally braindead as what you are doing but that requires like 4 hours worth of information.

>My Choice

Not after we've finished with you darling...

What's your age and pay?

what a fucking dumbass you are OP. You are handed a one in a million job that you aren't even qualified for and you're complaining about being lazy? Use this chance to learn about IT so you gain some actual skill you can put on your resume that's not a lie. I've known IT guys like you that were like sloths sitting in a desk all day and responding to tickets, and been doing it for decades. Just hang in there, your pay slowly increases, and if you're good with people as you say, eventually you become some sort of manager for lower tier IT guys.

helpdesk is very simple and not 1 in a million

I don't know, for a skill-less neet, any job is one in a million.

that's a man

I wish

>DUI
TBQH, the vast majority of DUI charges are levied against drivers who did not injure anyone, or damage anything. It's mostly a gigantic racket to keep income flowing into state law enforcement, court systems, and breathalyzer+interlock manufacturers. Some states even give you DUI charges if you're caught on ANY type of vehicle, even when not on the road. There are people who have gotten DUIs on bicycles, roller skates, lawnmowers, snowmobiles, and even folks who got DUIs while ziplining.

t. Got a DUI on a bicycle, while riding on the sidewalk at 3am on vacation in a little mountain town, with absolutely no one in sight except a cop in a police car. Agreed to a breathalyzer and everything because I had no idea that I could be charged with a fucking DUI for riding a bike drunk, so I couldn't even fight it in court.

There's even states where you can get a DUI on a horse: washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2017/11/04/a-florida-woman-rode-her-horse-on-a-highway-drunk-she-was-charged-with-a-dui/

Yeah. And that's how it should be.