LTT backpack

Sadly I'd end up paying double if not more to have it delivered where I live. What are your thoughts on it my fellow basedjaks?
Maybe I just know nothing about premium backpacks but I feel that a lot of thought went into it.
youtube.com/watch?v=tZiSRiMe47Q

Attached: lttstore_Backpack_TransparencyFile_1600x1600.jpg (1600x1600, 766.39K)

Wish it was more designed for outdoor/hiking use and not work/school/convention. Seems like a decent bag.

The more square your backpack is, the more I have to resist my primal bullying instincts to make fun of you for being an out of touch technosexual self-proclaimed member of the intelligentsia, aka a tech journalist.

A backpack should never cost more than $25 unless it's some hand-made, highly specialized low production run locally made specialty thing.

While one can always run the risk, placing your gorillion dollars laptop on a 25$ backpack doesn't seem right to do.

You're an idiot. Leave this website.

if running the risk is a financially precarious situation, why are you buying expensive laptops and carrying them around?
If you can't afford to lose it, you can't really afford it.

You could've just bought the non-branded version directly from the Chinese factory for 1/3 the price.

Why are you buying an expensive laptop and placing it on a 25$ backpack that doesn't even fit, holy shit you fucking nigger.

why are you even questioning buying an expensive backpack if money isn't a concern?

>I feel that a lot of thought went into it.
Why? Because you watched an advertisement on youtube made by the very people trying to sell it to you?

Attached: 1460085057947.png (346x349, 351.08K)

You don't keep your wealth if you buy useless consoomer goy shit.

The question is if it is really designed any better or more differently or if its just a basic design and shit china materials with a LTT label on it that jacks the price up because its now OFFICIAL SWAG.

I've bought some expensive backpacks and messenger bags but they're usually handmade, customizable, have noteworthy design, feature, and construction elements. I'll pay extra for something hand stitched by someone being paid a living wage who's a fucking master at their craft that I wouldn't pay for a sweatshop machine operated by someone who can barely find the on switch.

LTT just hasn't been the same since they fired Madison. Even threatened to blackmail her from the "industry" if she said why.

Attached: 1624122190236.jpg (1152x2048, 1.02M)

>ltt screwdriver is $70 usd

>I bought a name brand Bahco one, with quality gears and set of heads, with a longer more useful neck and a handle you can rotate into a pistol grip for tighter final torque
>for $30 usd

Why do you need a new backpack? I use the same one i have had since 15.

Can't believe there actual retards like you on Any Forums. Go ahead, go find yourself a handmade screen and a handmade cpu, see how that goes.
You anti capitalist trannies need to fuck off.

That's literally the point hes making though? If its handmade and quality he'll pay, but its just a chinese made backpack with the LTT logo on it for the same price...

Looks like a bag that only unpassable they/thems and so|ys would wear.

When have nerds ever needed to go outside?

Attached: 1633194569873.jpg (1920x1920, 325.4K)

Linus has so much soi on him. Gonna make linusjaks and post it here.

you keep saying that, but where's the Alibaba page with this pack minus the logo??