Gas Whiners

Gas Whiners

If you complain about gas prices, you are part of the problem.

You are a useless eater that can't think beyond primary needs.

Attached: DRAWTHREAD.jpg (776x497, 211.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZcHw__vKt0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have mommy and daddy set a deadline for you to grow up and move out?

Who ever created this drivel should be raped to death.

I really wish we had that pipeline now

Attached: biden_gas.jpg (2048x1527, 259.97K)

>ooga booga
>biden responsible for gas prices
>ooga booga

Prices have gone up, which is easy to try to create causation when it's just chance correlation and intentionality by the oil companies.

Attached: 1655048149305.jpg (1920x1080, 294.02K)

>Entire supply chain and economy hinges on the shipment of goods and people for services
>Thinking that unreasonable gas prices aren't going to make literally everything cost more
I hope you're trolling, but you might just be stupid

Which pipeline? The one that moves tarsands for Canada? How does that lower fuel prices again? It wont make OPEC increase production. It doesn't go back in time and change the effects of oil production during Covid. So how exactly does the pipeline lower gas prices, user?
Stun is all with your vast knowledge of global oil economics and production.

you can complain about gas prices and not be a partisan idiot

it’s only the politicians fault because theyre bought by oila nd gas companies, car companies, etc

and that’s nonpartisan

The one that was exporting oil that was slated to be completed in mid 2023? Thats why pil is so high now and not that the companies are colluding? Lmao

Attached: 485757574848.jpg (1080x945, 150.36K)

youtu.be/ZcHw__vKt0I

Robert Reich is a Tiny Kike Faggot

Attached: 1300451767145730066.jpg (1024x460, 403.85K)

yeah except that a bill which fucks over our own oil companies and gives the fed rights to price set.

its a fucked bill that dems know wont work but "looks" bad to morons. its basically the top meme but for libs

the people want cheap gas.

if you don't give us cheap gas, we will vote for someone else.

Attached: KEK.jpg (2000x1836, 197.53K)

Why are you pretending like a president shutting down plans for oil pipelines and threatening the future of the industry doesn't effect price in any way? Crude oil prices are the biggest factor in determining the price of gasoline. Why are you acting like having more and cheaper crude oil wouldn't decrease the cost of gasoline?

They've been posting record profits. They're big enough to fit a few cocks up their ass as far as I care. Why do you want to protect them tho?

This. Don't protest or riot. Instead, start a petition and call your local senator.

If you're still defending Biden despite all his fuck ups then you are part of the problem. Get the fuck out of your basement, get a job, and actually see what the rest of us have to put up with. God it's no wonder why the democrats keep trying to lower the voting age. More dumb impressionable youth votes.

Why not? Nigs do it all the time and democrats encourage it.

And nothing will change, because the increase in gas prices is tied to global issues. Course, most Americans are too dumb to think outside their country, so they just blame whoever the TV tells them to.

I'll keep filling up my car with that sweet sweet 93. Poor people should just die already.

>print trillions of trillions of currency
>prices go up
>its da bidan, it da oil companies, its da bloo bloo gaa gaa

Attached: 1445591371937.png (516x516, 192.17K)

Are you trying to say that it's the jews?

you will buy expensive gas and you will like it

VOTE DEMOCRAT

>trillions of currency
didnt happen
price gouging DID happen
the corporations are bad, not just the bank