What determines the price of Bitcoin?

What determines the price of Bitcoin?

Attached: shitcoin.jpg (695x675, 44.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZcHw__vKt0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some jew in a room with no windows in Uruguay flipping coins

G-O-D

Jews

Panic or Confidence, nothing more.

Supply, demand, and centralized jew hedge funds. Guess which has the most impact

you think youre joking but you dont realize the majority of crypto "whales" are the individual usa jewish billionaires

the value at which it is exchanged

but it has no utility... what can I do with Bitcoin that I can't do with USD?

furries

The people who already own the majority of the Nasdaq

No its literally a jew in Uruguay

protect yourself against inflation in an asset with a finite amount and no centralized ownership

Buy USD

when it's so closely correlated with other assets, and just like them depends on inflation? how?

>No centralized ownership
toppest of tippy topkeks.

Attached: 1654679694073.png (500x375, 47.12K)

Mass hysteria. The illogical mob

The only thing I've ever used btc for was for buying drugs

youtu.be/ZcHw__vKt0I

Vanguard and Blackrock

Attached: ZomboMeme 01032021071908.jpg (620x465, 61.65K)

yes there are whales but no one person or company controls the network. Anyone can run their own node. Eth is ran primarily on AWS servers

Just because something is finite, doesn't mean it has value. It needs to serve some utility other than just existing.

do you find yourself upset by those trying to legitimatize this currency without legititizing the industry (drug trafficking) that made it so popular and possibly aided in its growth?

It is currently items of a know quantity at an auction.
You want it, you pay what people are selling it at, on top of the fee for the autioneer.
Until it finds a use other than a token of barter ( ie a financial currency reserve) it will be at the mercy of day traders

First off, AWS doesn't mean the server doesn't exist you autist, just that AWS owns it and rents it to whoever. The cloud isn't real, just computers somewhere else. Next off, two or three hedges can control it by agreeing to terms and "happening to move in the same direction."

You're dumber than a stump if you think this is a viable longterm wealth store. You deserve to lose the money you do when it collapses and everyone pulls out leaving you holding the bag. Crypto is quick cash and exit scams now, get in, get your cash, get out, get over it.

lol the fact that you relate bitcoin and all other "crypto" as equal, shows that you have no idea what you are talking about