Hey guys. I need a job. What do you guys do?

Hey guys. I need a job. What do you guys do?

Attached: 1650489045468m.jpg (1024x637, 78.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SMfMELK4bjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Installation tech for a wireless ISP. Shit sucks, yo.

I just need to pay the bills without wanting to kill myself

Tower climber for IBEW local 126 out of pittsburgh, I make $51/hr takehome, go climb.

Hmm

Nurse. Don't do it.

ha!
man nurse

I organize gangbang and bukkake for a living. I've been doing this for nearly 10 years now.

Not sure if i would recommand my job.

Maybe you could take OP on as an apprentice

I worked on a tugboat for a little while. Was making 54k a year after being there a year and a half.

>What do you guys do?
im a proffesional bread eater

Be a janitor. I make $21+ per hour, frequent opportunities for over time. I clean a couple buildings after hours, so I don't have to interact with the public. The work is literally so easy that a tard can do it, so I finish in 5-6 hours and spend the rest of my day smoking weed behind the building. Im also able to listen to audio books while I work. It's not glamorous but nobody else that I know of is going to pay me that much to get high and do piss easy work.

Grocery night stocking

>tfw $23.55/hr for stocking junk food poisonous trash making fat fuck normies even fatter and sicker

Attached: 1653677140483.jpg (900x900, 82.88K)

My friend is a janitor he basically does the same thing, he's always happy and chill

Attached: the-janitor-scrubs-31805208-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 87.63K)

I don't have to work because I have Tourettes so I get £1400 a month for playing with my cock and insulting people for fun.

Thank you all for your suggestions!

Attached: 1650489796129.png (960x567, 484.78K)

i sell stuff on ebay and blackmail paedophiles i meet on social media

High end service in a restaurant. Being a sommelier and stuff. Nice pay, really good tips and good work hours (if you like working from 15pm to 2am). You need a few years to get to such a position from starting as a mear runner. But it's worth it. I love having great relationships to nice but also wealthy patrons

penis inspector

youtube.com/watch?v=SMfMELK4bjc

i heard the pay sucks but the tips make up for it

I'm a store manager at a landscaping material yard. I never knew there were so many retards out there in the world that don't know how to measure square footage.

its long, hard work, but if you manage to beat it, you'll come out ahead

Manhole inspector.

Also, when I was a poor student paying my way through college I worked in a grocery store for 7 years as a meat department clerk and that was actually a pretty good job.

>Manhole inspector.
sounds gay