I wish I was born in California

I wish I was born in California

Attached: D40F1CAC-458D-43C9-B0AC-A88685502DB1.jpg (608x540, 59.94K)

fuck off logfaggot

you seem homeless so you would fit just fine there. i hear their tent cities are getting more elaborate

I was born in Portland Oregon, you live in paradise compared to me

oh gods, i wish i could escape this california hellhole
worst place in the union

a nice cool place with seasons is all i want.
this hellhole that is 90 F 70% of the year and filled with smog and niggers and spics and high rent/taxes... only a rich person or a tard would voluntarily want to be here

Why?
>They all sniff dicks to suck coke out there.

i finally moved out of there in 2018. it's nice growing up there but good look making it out on your own.

basically you need to have grown up there to buy/inherit a house. otherwise you are stuck in niggerly apartments unless a couple of doctors/lawyers can get together and buy a house.

You could always move. Southern California has mild and dry weather all year round, with only a couple hours distance between beaches, snowy mountains, forests, and deserts. I've lived all over the east coast and the midwest, but the people here seem to actually enjoy life.

I wish I could inherit my parent's house. nice cozy surburban area. I moved out to the midwest, I have a decent apartment, I just wish I had a backyard otherwise it'd be perfect.

one thing i cannot understand on west coast
nobody cares about having a yard or even fucking 2 meters away from the next door niggers.
my childhood was made in the large front and back yards
what a shame that people are stuck to no yards...

Attached: lake_house (49).jpg (962x625, 326.28K)

I was born and live in the Bay area California. I have a job where I meet rich people. The ones that I speak with long enough where I find out they moved here from other states say that it's the best place to live but that people are too nice and outgoing and that it sounds fake but that they've realized that the constant beautiful weather really does change a person's mood for the better.

Because yard work sucks dick

"West coast vibe" is a meme. There are a lot of pieces of shit in Cali.

Of course there are. A shit load in the LA, city life area. They become warped from their exposure to a shitty life/people and become jaded to life. The rich people in the Bay area live sheltered lives and are only around people like them and they aren't as money/business aggressive where they become competitive with you.

What are you talking about? They have people shooting heroin and defecating openly in the street.

Not where I live. I guess I live in a sheltered part of the Bay Area, 20-30min from SF so not in the city and where there's a quarter/half acre property to have privacy.

How do you get by? Its too expensive.

I wish I was born in Montana.

Capitalism simply isn't the way of the world and it never will be. Value doesn't determine anything and it never will. I understand the basic concept; if you can sell a lime for 30 cents and a Watermelon for 10 dollars; then worth is 30 cents and 10 doillars? Correct? That's incorrect. I understand the basic concept , if you can sell 10 water melons in a day, then the revenue is 100 dollars; Correct? That's wrong.

I personally like to purchase only the clothes that represent my cultural background, my heritage and which signal me as the person that I am. We call that propriety and coherence. If you aren't a Muslim, then you shouldn't be wearing a Hijab. If you aren't a Russian, then you probably shouldn't be wearing felt hats. Or something of that nature. The arugment then isn't, as a Chief Excecutive Officer, how many "Christians" are presesnt in the target buying pool. The question is; How many Christians are proper, how many improper Christians are still willing to buy t-shirts with Crosses on them, and how many heretics are willing to pretend to be Chrisians. That is not one single "Christian" buying demographic. Those are three different groups, of entirely different, and actually rivaling people. They are not-subdivisions of one over-arching family or even of one another, they are in fact ideologically rivaling and will psychologically never do anything other than conflict with one another. And that is a what a proper Marketing Strategist gauges.

You therefore estimate the level of propriety by Christians, the level of amorality by Sinners, and the level of impropriety by Heretics. And that, is how you estimate the humber of "Christian themed" t-shirts that you will be selling. As you manipulate the price, driving profit into its maximum extremes and expecting to land it at the peak of a bell-curve, the personal attributes of a each buying individual are basically the same.

It is expensive. You have to have a business mentality, continuing to learn financially profitable ventures, expand your business options. You'll probably have to live paycheck to paycheck while you learn how to profit from things and you'll have to risk your earned money to make more money to then buy property. Search areas where business savvy people may congregate and make friends with them. That or be lucky to have family/parents that already own a house/property in a nice neighborhood away from shitty environments.

That is, of those buying "Christian T-shirts". If you near the price towards the inferior peak, then you may lose out on some of the original buying base, and may instead attract the buyers not of "Christian t-shirts" but of "Cheap shirts". Dointg the opposite, you find the same pattern with people buying "Expensive t-shirts". Now, you have a second paradigm, of either type, being applied to the slovenly, shameless and poor. Or, to the elegant, the impudent, and the improper or the rich. Basically. All, while you "thin-out" and discard much of the "Christian appearance" as you near either extreme of the pricing bell-curve. You can sell a 10,000 dollar t-shirt in America, and some idiot will still buy it. Rather than that being a sign of wealth, that is a notable sort of impudence as fat as intelligence is concerned.

Neverthelesss, personally, your personal attributes never change. And, we live in th era of mass marketing, deceit and of lures. Meaning, That I've personally experienced discrimination because my heritage is notably Urban. That is what I use. Its proper.And we can have a long-winded discourse on the philosophy of psychological "memory priming", cosmic karma and propriety. But the basic and underlying belief if is that if you are using your proper attire, for you own heritage, then Cosmic universe will reward you. Life rewards propriety. It punishes impropriety. Think about it.

Just think of rural cowboy out of South Carolina going out into New York, and buying European style clothing.All, as you then tell him that the clothes that he bought are bulky are and that the due style is sleek. Now, he looks bulky. As he, being rich enough to buy the clothes,