I want to become American, but I have no money or means to do it legally

I want to become American, but I have no money or means to do it legally.

Attached: 1654988092536.jpg (500x378, 44.59K)

And you don't want to be an illegal in America. Ever.

Bruh, there's government programs you can look into that will help you get here. You can easily get a work visa as well. The jobs you can get right now will probably suck ass but just deal with it until you get your citizenship and start looking for a better one. Just do one step at a time, find out what you'll need for a work visa, then go online and find a job here, then look for other people you can link up with to find a place to stay.

why would you want to? there's plenty of easier ways to get shot

fuck off we're full

Just marry an American. It's a country of 330,000,000 people. Surely you can find someone lonely and unfuckable enough to sponsor your fiance visa.

where are you from then

OUR WORLD

NOT YOUR

Attached: 4668c0c37b830cee275385023a84a1a0119.jpg (1280x696, 95.89K)

This isn't true. Why are you saying this? The US has one of the most restrictive immigration policies in the world. Trainee visas (J visa), some degree level jobs for Mexicans and Canadians (TN visa), and some temp agricultural visas are easy. Everything else is very hard. Green cards are very hard. Citizenship requires 5 years residence after obtaining a green card (3 if married to a USC). It's very restrictive.

OP - where are you from, what level of education do you have, and what can you do?

>The US has one of the most restrictive immigration policies in the world.
lol. Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of people flooding across the southern border and watch them chuckle. Shit out a kid on U.S. soil, make sure your kid doesn't have citizenship in your home country (i.e. don't register the birth with your country's embassy) and we can never fucking get rid of you.

That's again, not true. You've been watching too much Fox News. Illegals, sure, there's that. Going from illegal status to legal is extremely difficult and in some cases impossible. That is what OP is asking about and what I mentioned. Children born on US soil CANNOT petition an illegal parent for a green card. It literally cannot be entered into the computer system.

A green card requires either consulate visit in your home country, or an Adjustment of Status (AOS) from inside the country. If you sneak over the border and enter without inspection then you don't have a status to adjust from, so you can't get residency. You don't have an alien number to assign the green card to. If you leave the country (for the consulate visit) then you get an automatic 10 year ban. If you lie on an immigration form you get a permanent ban. Waiting lists for citizen children sponsoring patients is currently around 5 years, or 15 if Mexican.

>make sure your kid doesn't have citizenship in your home country (i.e. don't register the birth with your country's embassy) and we can never fucking get rid of you.

This has nothing to do with it. Dual citizens can still sponsor parents for a GC.

I'm from a Latino country.
I'm getting a college degree here that will be worthless if I ever go to the US or Canada (I've researched this).
And I know how to use Excel, be a store clerk and play music, but nothing employable besides fluent in English.

That's what I can do.

I'd love to get a new degree in the US or Canada but I don't have funds for it and I have to yet still get my degree here anyways.

Why am I saying this?? Because it's true you fuckin tard. You literally ramble off like 4 different ways for him to get a visa and in your own words are easy to obtain then say Im lying for telling him he can get one lol fuckin dumbass.and 5 yrs to gain citizenship is NOT a long time. It's not the esiest process but it's a fuck of a lot easier than other countries. Try getting a Canadian citizenship when your dirt poor or try going to another "open borders!" "progressive" country like France or Germany without shit to your name and see what happens. At least in America he has a legit chance of getting in.

Attached: image0.png (640x640, 681.83K)

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Don't 99% of Americans live in 1% of the land?

Immigrants take from the pot, it doesn't matter where they live. They are leeches

being american isnt the place you are physically its the mental state of freedom and acceptance as long you got the mind set you are more american than some born hear

keep it in ur heart

>Immigrants take from the pot
Hope you don't enjoy eating fruit

>You've been watching too much Fox News.
Nope.
>Going from illegal status to legal is extremely difficult and in some cases impossible. That is what OP is asking about and what I mentioned. Children born on US soil CANNOT petition an illegal parent for a green card.
Nobody said anything about that. What I said is that we can't fucking get rid of them. They might not get green cards, but they don't get deported, because they have minor children who are U.S. citizens. We don't deport illegal parents of U.S. minor children and make them wards of the state; but we should.

this unironically

1. One way ticket to Mexico
2. kidnap a Mexican child
3. ???
4. Profit

You want to be an American? So it’s like ‘out of the fire into the pan.’ America is a shid hole my guy

Just go to the border, Biden and the dems will give you 100k

All you have to do is get here; at least in my area (Atlanta area) illegal aliens are completely ignored by the authorities. Get pulled over with no drivers license or citizenship while driving?? They just let you go.
There are tons of jobs that you can get where they will either fake the paperwork for you or just pay you under the table, there's literally millions of people doing this in the USA right now.

if you're not white you can practically walk in and we give you money. isn't that wonderful? you'd think we were insane.

why do you want to immigrate to the US again?

Attached: index.jpg (258x195, 3.67K)