Nikocado Avocado fat fetish theory

Nikocado Avocado fat fetish theory

What if this guy actually enjoys gaining weight? He literally lives a fat fetish dream. He eats unlimited amounts of junk food and earns money from it. Win-win situation. Nick even has an onlyfans account where he shows his degenerated body.

Attached: images(58).jpg (189x267, 6.05K)

I mean that's what it is and drama and attention just a bonus for him which he also enjoys like we all know it, I don't know why people haven't realize it.

Fat fetish best fetish

Attached: tumblr_cae65a1fa081713d27932bb194e184c2_37bdf69c_500.jpg (500x375, 35.54K)

How come no matter what board I’m on someone’s talking about this annoying faggot?

This is just a persona for him to make money. Once he has enough, he can get thin again in a matter of months. You, on the other hand, will always be poor.

That guy aint never gonna be thin again haha

He is an ex-vegan. He knows a lot about nutrition and his doctor takes care of him. He will get thin again just to make people talk about him.

Naaaaah the damage is done. He'll be 400+ in no time.

I thought that was obvious honestly.
He's always rubbing it and showing it off. He clearly gets turned on by it. Nothing ng wrong with being a chubby chaser. But his fans are indeed morons.
>Lmao. He's getting fat and doesn't know why. How is this possible?

Imagine thinking money is all that matters in life.

Because he's hip, he's heavy, he's hot, he's happening. You wanna jiggle his tummy on onlyfans, don't you?

It's a-a-a-all that!

I kinda hope he keeps gaining weight.

Same.
Immobility would be a game changer.

Just to see how fucked up he gets

Is there some way we could finance his eating habit?
Does he have some sort of PayPal or bullshit?
Let's turn him into a planet.

user's coping that this fat fuck is living better than they are, even though he's a fag and obese.

I don't blame him. Being fat and getting to eat lots of yummy food is great!

Attached: My gut 17.jpg (1487x1581, 732.35K)

I thought that was pretty clear.
He has a fat fetish, he loves the attention, and he makes money from it all.
He's living his personal dream.

I'm more fascinated by the hate threads about him and why anyone really gives a shit about him outside of the gay fat fetish groups.

Just watch his videos or some shit and fuck a planet lets make him an entire system and planetary scale

I'm surprised there hasn't been any trolls yet who pretend to be guy in order to fatten him further/make him large.
He's a prime candidate for lolcow trolling.

Gay not guy

>fuck a planet lets make him an entire system and planetary scale

I'm into it haha. Wish I could find a girl to do that to me, shit, im already huge.

Attached: ffh14.jpg (640x853, 111.73K)