Of any of these countries, where would you live, from best to worst according to you?

Of any of these countries, where would you live, from best to worst according to you?

Attached: 1654986203096.jpg (1080x1532, 132.15K)

>Canada
>Japan
>US
>Korea
>France
>China

>Canada
>Japan
>Korea
>US
>China

I would live in Japan or Korea, Canada seems like a shitty boring place, US is a hellhole. Never been to China

>china at the bottom

Why

France is between canada and japan sorry.

shithole
what about France?

USA trash
Japan Ok, but boring people
Canada trash
France trash
South Korea kinda nice as long as you don't go to a cruiser ship
China kinda nice as long as you know what you're doing

>France
>Canada
>Japan
>Korea
>USA
>China

>South Korea kinda nice as long as you don't go to a cruiser ship
how so?

That's not an explanation is it?

China is poor and their citizens have no rights.

>what about France?

I fucked up.

>Canada
>France
>Japan
>Korea
>US
>China

If you need more explanation on why nobody would voluntarily live in china, just ask the people who managed to escape.

Japan
Canada
Korea
France
China

France
Japan
Korea
Us
China

Canada

He heard too much propaganda about china, that's why.

I didn't realize weaponising facts against an expansionist regime was propaganda. Have you seen the shit they peddle to their denizens? And you speak of propaganda... just look at the front page of the south china morning post. Retard. Kys.

France goes to the top because of how significant art, wine, food, whores and fashion are to its culture (followed by healthcare)

>thinking you have rights in the US

LOL

>expansionist regime

You apparently know nothing about the history of your own country or about US imperialism. And if you don't think you are inundated with propaganda on a daily basis, you are simply wrong

Hidden.

Attached: (you).jpg (460x438, 62.4K)

What rights do you have in the US that they don't in China?

>Canada
Woke Land, no thanks
>Japan
Pretty okay I guess, especially if you're white
>France
If you don't speak French, don't even think about it
>Korea
Narcissistic people
>China
Eh

>thinking you have rights in the US
You don't have many, but you certainy have more rights than in china. THat's why it's just above china, at the bottom of the list.

I can compare biden to winnie the pooh if I want. I can talk about all the US's coups in central america, it's detention of the japanese, it's crimes against immigrant children today, without getting disappeared. I can talk about tiananmen square without getting disappeared. I can talk about the uyghurs without getting disappeared. I can talk about poor workers getting displaced for state led construction projects without getting disappeared. Many more.