Did you ever stick your dick in crazy? What happened next?

Did you ever stick your dick in crazy? What happened next?

Attached: amber-heard-1200.jpg (1200x630, 118.15K)

(OP)
(OP)
how the fuck are you still alive

FUCK windows ME edition

(OP)

(OP)
LOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKkkKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

THIS

IMEGAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

R
E
T
A
R
D
S

Attached: 7548743.jpg (1280x720, 41.82K)

Get out.

NOW

Attached: 4668c0c37b830cee275385023a84a1a011.jpg (1280x696, 95.59K)

nigger

10 years, 3 kids and ended up like Johnny Depp even though everyone knew the situation.

Who are you talking to?

She shit in my bed and started spreading lies in her media columns so I had to sue that bitch for a few mill

Wut?

Kino is back on the menu lads.

Attached: AC6C5FF2-F8D8-475E-8869-DCC47BD638ED.jpg (400x400, 69.24K)

id like to know how i keep finding women with secret scat fetishes.

>like poop makes my dick go soft. why are shit players into me?

>be me
>stick my dick in crazy
>she is hot
>no fucks given short term
>month after month it spirals downward
>she is irrational and increasingly violent
>her mood swings are atrocious
>thinks I'm fucking my coworker
>shows up at my job to start shit
>assaults me regularly then wants to fuck
>throws away my laptop because she can't access it
>have to kick her out after she becomes obsessed
>swear off crazy for good
>3 months later I find another irresistible lunatic
It's a patters that's hard to escape user. Regular girls will feel boring.

Ended up with her getting pregnant within six months - right at the same time I was about to end it. Tried to make it work. She ended up being a worthless partner and even more worthless mother. Once the kid could make his own decision in court he tossed her to the road. Every now and then she’ll poke her head into his life to pretend she cares but he can see right through it. She will die alone.

Attached: 0AEDD053-620A-4145-AF36-B67A1A74EE67.jpg (612x408, 54.94K)

>What happened next
She said she was pregnant. My dumbass thought I should stay with her. She got pregnant 3 weeks later...

>It's a patters that's hard to escape
Patterns all the way back to your childhood

Lost 6 years of my life.

>be me 16
>get asked out by girl at school
>finally gonna lose my virginity coolio
>stick my dick in her
>shits so cash
Fast forward 6 years
>have a kid with her who she refuses to take care of
>I get full custody of my daughter
>it's ok cause I love my kid and she's the most important thing in the world to me
>get my own place for just me and my daughter
Moral of the story:
Don't stick your dick in crazy, but sometimes good things can come out of bad situations

>be me
>smart enough to not stick my dick in crazy
>try to just be friends with crazy
>crazy bitch pops up every year or two to do crazy shit
>has threatened suicide to get me to come to her hotel room
>wanted to suck my dick for a place to live
>smart enough to say no
>the time has almost come around for her to come back around and cause drama for the umpteenth time
>wondering if this time it will be suicide threats or some other off the wall thing
>part of me thinks I should have just dicked her down and at least gotten sex out of it
>another part of me thinks that it would be so much worse if I had

She got pregnant somehow, I went to a trade school to get a job ASAP to raise the fucker - turns out some co-worker of my sister was bragging about knocking her up and he also just happened to be her ex and works in the same company as her.

Little shit is born, I meet the whole family and everything. Awkward photos in the hospital and all that shit, sisters devise a plan to get the baby DNA tested - tells both of us we're going to LA to get a family dinner but the vibe was off the whole time. Pull up to a DNA testing clinic where the meeting was already set up for us, dumb bitch is so kerfluffled that she agreed to it all - couple weeks later get the results back - you are NOT the father. I'm 50% happy its not mine, and 50% depressed that I wasted years of my life on this cheating bitch.

She ended up tearing away at my clothes, literally ripping them as I was trying to get away as she insisted she never cheated and that the baby was mine. Turns out her co worker who did was an illegal immigrant and just quit his job, and has been untraceable. I stumbled across her facebook and she is still a single crazy mom to this day with only pictures of her and her kids - ended up blocking her in case she tries to look me up.

In the course of it all I ended up having to contact her parents to get her to stop calling me, as she was calling me 30 times a day, I ended up with another girl and she started calling her racial slurs and shit talking her right out of the gate, luckily her family reeled that crazy bitch in, but I've never been the same since

Attached: clifford the big bad dad.gif (400x223, 1.51M)

>be 19
>One year in the army (mandatory enlistment here), just got done with commander training, return home about once in two weeks
>Meet cute girl who is 17 and in high school
>Actually looks a bit like Amber, only with dark hair
>Start dating, first few weeks go sweet, she's my comfort from all the mess in the army
>About 2 months in things start going south
>She's always missing me so she constantly stirs shit up just to get attention
>Spend every moment I can on the phone with her trying to make her feel appreciated, barely get shit done in the army or spend time with my mates
>She keeps telling me about parties she goes to, guys hitting on her, her guy friends she hangs with, trying to make me jealous
>Too in love to notice she's toxic
>Everytime I come back home from base we have to spend the whole time together, almost no time for friends or family, not to mention vidya
>Every day before I return to base we bave a big fight because she wants attention
>6 months of this shit goes by
>I snap
>Break up with her, we both cry, really sad and gay shit
>A few weeks go by
>She starts writing me messages telling me she wants me back
>Tells me she'll get me drunk on wine somehow and put her period blood in it because it will make me love her forever
>Wtfkindofwitchcraftisthis.pdf
>Across the next few weeks all of my friends at home tell me this crazy hoe tried hitting ln them from nowhere through fb and shit, probs trying to make me jealous
>Tell them fuck it, if they can use her crazy tactics to get laid why shouldn't they
>Along the next few years she messages me once a few months, checking whats up as if we're friends now but really just trying to see if she can try and ensnare me into her crazy ass pussy again

Bitches be crazy

Attached: Overly_attached_GF.jpg (1382x778, 96.8K)

>be 40
>25 yr old sociopath in to me
>im good with this
>turns out she was just a hipster
>but she did anal

>Asking a bunch of virgins

yes
Sticking it in is extremely fun
pulling it out permantly can be deadly

be careful

25 years of wasted life. 1 kid, he’s good, new wife, new life, happy now