It’s the 21century yet why do westerner white countries still use toilet to wipe their ass barbarically...

it’s the 21century yet why do westerner white countries still use toilet to wipe their ass barbarically? how do they just wipe their ass that’s full of shit and say to themselves “yeah that’s clean” and go about their day!!! if you step on a shit with you just wipe it with a toilet paper or will you use water to CLEAN IT, you will use water right ? then why don’t you use water for your damn ass what a barbaric white dirty uncivilized behaviour not to mention these people eat each other dirty asses

Attached: 483557A7-27F9-4F1C-AE0B-DD0A327492CF.png (850x542, 598.53K)

everything about america is a complete facade, and designed to fuck over its citizens in every conceivable way. people won't use bidets because they think its gay to simply have water spray up your ass. that's the entire reason.
you made it about whites though, so kys

Exactly this, fuck you OP

Attached: 20201105_121145.jpg (850x809, 57.39K)

most white westerner countries are the ones who use toilet paper. also how much of a weakling insecure about your masculinity individuals are you guys to the point you’re scared of washing your dirty ass with water instead of barbarically wiping no wonder MANY white *men* are turning into fag femboys and ltbg+ niggers white westerners are fucked in the mind honestly

fuck you i didn’t make it about white it’s straight up facts they’re the ones who do it the most i bet if arabs or african did it instead of white you’ll gladly make it about africans and arabs

Attached: 7B24EF10-A493-4D1B-AD0F-435A7275A1D8.jpg (1074x945, 90.62K)

you totally did
anyway OP is a fuckin dumbass, i just shit and wiped my ass, but get this. i used water too. we dont have bidets so you generally have to get up and use the sink to get some folded paper wet. i use good toilet paper (stuff at public restrooms will completely crumble even dry and do nothing for you, its to torture employees and students to get them not to spend time in the bathroom or some asinine shit, like other dude said its all a facade.)
anyway we dont all just walk around with dried shit smearing our asscracks. that's not real. i mean among fucking niggers who dont think (like you would be apparently without bidets) it might be true but not me man, fuck your stupid stereotypes.

Attached: 1641166019406.png (400x360, 206.03K)

omg you’re so stupid WET PAPER DONT DO SHIT THEY DONT holy shit just the simple fact that you think you’re any better or different just for using wet paper speaks volumes on how dirty and nasty you white westerners are!! white cracker don’t compare me to you i don’t come from a barbaric country that uses paper to wipe shit. Plus even if bidets aren’t available in your country there’s better alternative than a fucking pathetic useless wet paper just do like the civilized gentlemen and races do when they travel to a barbaric white westerner country that uses toilet paper buy a big toilet bucket and mug and fill the bucket with many water and use the mug to scoop and pour water and FUCKING CLEAN YOUR ASS PROBABLY wiping is not considered cleaning

Attached: AA38C040-6A17-43C2-8E57-4218CF7159B2.jpg (304x400, 12.02K)

wow this guy definitely is a longtime Any Forums poster, you can tell

also how am i making it about whites while when it comes to races african asian and arab countries all use water idk and latino but i’m sure as hell white counties don’t use water like any sane civilized person would

i’m actually new to Any Forums

Chinese trying hard to convince the world to be them.
How's those queger concentration camps going Ching chong champ?

You stupid bastard. We are half monkey and cavemen and half demi-gods.

We sweat and stink and that's great, you hypersensitive freak.

Tiwan is the real China.

hero 108

typical america geographic and geopolitics low iq knowledge the world is a big place tard not everything is china russia usa

I don't use so much as a wet wipe, just God intended TP. Never have problems leaving anything behind, no itchy asshole, don't even know why people have any problems. Just learn to wipe like you're not a 3yo and take a fucking shower once in a while you disgusting fuck.

omg i canna spreak a engrish propprrry

this isn’t about sweating you stinky fucker just clean your shit and wiping is not cleaning

You work for Russia/China Row IQ in yurr pants

why would u assume am chinese?

you're an actual fucking troglodyte if you think there's no benefit to physically wiping the shit off of your ass instead of simply letting "water from a mug" run down your ass and calling it good. the answer does not lie in using just one or the other. that would be fucking stupid. the water absorbed by the paper will loosen shit particles that will get picked up and removed by the fucking paper you god damn idiot.

Wash yo ass Turk

what