Vocaroo thread, ask me to say shit and I'll try to say it. You're free to join in and do requests with me...

Vocaroo thread, ask me to say shit and I'll try to say it. You're free to join in and do requests with me. I sound like this. voca.ro/1ebixC06r2mJ

Attached: 1633646945001.png (474x473, 291.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1bk3VGTJTS8O
voca.ro/14FZ6yuA64c5
voca.ro/1hCt6Et6oq6M
voca.ro/1n8ws5gAMOcD
voca.ro/1lCvSOP1C072
voca.ro/1abGwOzVz8pb
voca.ro/13Aa0Xc9oi0y
voca.ro/1kAPcGMfINuv
youtube.com/watch?v=CW_4E4pb870
voca.ro/1mmP5JpFL3QT
voca.ro/1e3AGlNBJnSy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"I was out buying vodka for my newborn child Dostoyevsky. After I gave the clerk 19 rubles for a shot glass, Vladimir Putin jumped up from behind a snow bank and started waving his penis at me. He was loudly singing the song from Tetris:

>DA DADADA DA DA DA
>DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA

He has such a tiny dick.I hopped back onto my bear and rode away back to my home in cyka blyad alley

Say

“Please stroke your cock for me i wanna see you cum”

lol what a fucking degenerate.

Read this:
The joke is that the place is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed" which is clever in itself and quite funny to those with a mature sense of humour but what's really just hilarious about it is that if you look closely at the front of this store, Sneed's Feed & Seed, you can see a line that reads "Formerly Chuck's".

Now, this might go over the average viewer's head as this, THIS, is peak comedy. I doubt anything will ever be as funny as the joke about Sneed's Feed & Seed.
Are you ready for this one? So, like I said, the place there is called 'Sneed's Feed n Seed' and this sign says "Formerly Chuck's"....which means that when the guy chuck owned the place....well.. don't have to tell you...

"These little gay crows keep flying around my village. They are taking huge shit because they are gaycrows and their anus is loose from all the anal sex. So now we have gay crows with damaged assholes dropping gigantic turds -- breaking windshields, giving children concussions, breaking the rickshaws. People have begun wearing bicycle helmets for exactly this reason! "

voca.ro/1bk3VGTJTS8O Fucking topkek, I did the best I did to pronounce Dostoyevsky. Poor Putin getting cockshamed.

I can't say no to those dubs. voca.ro/14FZ6yuA64c5

Yeah, quite.

>voca.ro/1bk3VGTJTS8O

Lol, you're a fucking angel. Thank you for making my morning XD

voca.ro/1hCt6Et6oq6M These pastas are horrible. Why.

voca.ro/1n8ws5gAMOcD At least this one made me laugh quite a bit, hohoho.

Attached: fe2.png (500x628, 141.18K)

voca.ro/1lCvSOP1C072 Thank you so much user, you can keep requesting things, and even songs! I should've said that in the main post above, but I can sing a bit too. Although I sound like a squeaky squirrel. ;w;

Attached: f11410b3a4f1456e56dc83a26f4c5588.jpg (250x250, 10K)

"9/11 was an inside job and Hitler was right all along"

please say:
Tracy Cheng is a chink whore who is obsessed with white dick

>voca.ro/1lCvSOP1C072

Thanks. I'm Tetris / Gaycrow user (same guy).

Your voice is great. I think it's funny

voca.ro/1abGwOzVz8pb glowie fren

voca.ro/13Aa0Xc9oi0y I wonder who this Tracy Cheng is but liking male genitalia is not a bad thing. Liking idiots with male genitalia IS judgeable, though.

voca.ro/1kAPcGMfINuv Haha, your pastas were the best ones! I somehow thought anons would ask me things, like spicy things like "WHATS THE BIGGEST DICK YOU'VE TAKEN", and I would said "idk man i'm a virgin kek". But this is way better, ha!

Attached: 413be19a29b6a23ddb1f031cc6539b7a.jpg (636x631, 55.33K)

Use this beat: youtube.com/watch?v=CW_4E4pb870

>CYKA BLYATT!
I'm the russian lady rappah

>CYKA BLYATT
Al My niggas be calling me baba yaga

>CYKA BLYATT
Booty twirl and it drop nigga

>CYKA BLYATT
Whip out my 9 and pop a fuckin cop nigga

>CYKA BLYATT
i'm here on the Any Forums

>CYKA BLYATT
loli Threads - hope I don't get vanned

>CYKA BLYATT
enjoy my whack ass rap

>CYKA BLYATT
Turns out I'm a trap

I'll rap it if you don't

Reminder that you can join in and fill requests too, or just post vocaroos and talk with me! Don't be shy! c=

Ooh, there might be creative differences, but let me try!
I AM -NOT- LISTENING TO THE FINAL RECORDING, LISTEN AT YOUR- EXPENSE- voca.ro/1mmP5JpFL3QT

this is terrible

Attached: EdR_yreXoAEgsWQ.jpg (960x960, 89.62K)

>voca.ro/1mmP5JpFL3QT
Lol actually pretty good .

I'm more afraid of that shitty rap leaking out into the internet than my nudes, and I have severe self-esteem issues. That's saying something. I do love rap though.

Attached: artworks-xygcn2L1yy7W86IA-suySVw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 27.96K)

Do your own rap for us.

voca.ro/1e3AGlNBJnSy Bro, I'm white, I can't rap. I miss the N-factor. I don't have the N-word pass.
I can copy raps though.

Self-bumping as to not die, kek

"All you do now a days is talk to shitty egirls and drink white monster all day. Get your life together and get back to reality" if u wouldn't mind glorious vocaroo provider I'm working through smt rn