I WILL NOT buy am5 cpu with microsoft pluton spyware in it, and suggest you to do the same

I WILL NOT buy am5 cpu with microsoft pluton spyware in it, and suggest you to do the same
fuck microsoft kikes

Attached: 178474674562.png (652x865, 759.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liliputing.com/lilbits-booting-linux-on-some-lenovo-laptops-requires-an-extra-step-macintosh-pi-and-fanless-jasper-lake-mini-pcs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: A3B10B74-348C-4485-9544-15B5F8B5497B.jpg (1024x768, 210.47K)

how? a bomb?

Act of God. By legal definition.

Mashallah

13th gen intel too, but not sure

OH NO NO NO
>AMD Ryzen 6000 mobile processors are the first in the consumer market to include Microsoft’s Pluton security coprocessor. And maybe it can be a problem for some users. As the source explains, the first laptop with a Ryzen 6000 Pro APU cannot boot Linux. More precisely, not just Linux, but any operating system other than Windows in general, but it has been tested on it as Linux is the most common alternative.

>In the case of the Lenovo ThinkPad Z13 laptop, an attempt to boot Linux from a USB drive was unsuccessful, and the author eventually discovered that Microsoft Pluto was the culprit. More specifically, the device does not trust bootloaders or drivers signed with a third-party Microsoft UEFI CA key. And this means that nothing but Windows cannot be installed on the laptop. At most, booting from external media using Thunderbolt doesn’t work either.

lightning strike, clearly an act of god

you may as well just get a macbook and install asahi if this is true

>it's actually real

Don't buy anything new, seriously. Computers are done, it's over.

that's ok, i guess, am4 is not a bad place to be
looks like the IBM platform is finally dying after all

Fake news.
liliputing.com/lilbits-booting-linux-on-some-lenovo-laptops-requires-an-extra-step-macintosh-pi-and-fanless-jasper-lake-mini-pcs/
>It’s actually pretty simple to flip a switch in the UEFI settings so that you can boot alternate operating systems, but it shows just how much control Microsoft has over the software you can run on computers that ship with Windows pre-installed.

Not having this shit at all =/= """disabling""" it in bios settings

same, though for me it's just that I like PGA more

weird that people don't really care about it

Shouldn't have made fun of FSF when they campaigned against secure boot then.

>Shouldn't have made fun of FSF
never did

>WOW GUYSE, a laptop targeted at corporations and governments, that most Any Forums basement dwellers can't afford anyways, is more secure and less free. Please seethe with me at (((((((((((them)))))))))))))))))).

Also, you're a complete moron if you think that linux distro devs shouldn't have made secure boot signing keys.

/unsubscribe

>t. Poojit from microsoft

>Herf derf, you're hired by Microsoft if you have two working neurons
t. NEET