Why you dont support internet censorship, are you white supremacist or something?

why you dont support internet censorship, are you white supremacist or something?

Attached: 156546564564564456.png (1024x1207, 118.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mozilla.org/en/mozilla/we-need-more-than-deplatforming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the title itself contains "essay"
not reading that shit

>i sexually identify as ayran (only has sex with women of the master race). respect my self identification bigot.
this happens next, laugh all you want. this is the nightmare that has been created.

Fuck bigots.
blog.mozilla.org/en/mozilla/we-need-more-than-deplatforming/

>that last paragraph
He doesn't know what he's talking about. What a faggot.
t. ivan

first they learned planned obsolescence from chinks. now they learning censorship from chinks

what about?

Makes sense, free speech caused the fall of the Roman Empire.

>These days the internet has advanced at an alarming rate in the last 20 years.
Terrible first sentence. I will read no further.

I think this is a middle school essay. It's full of grammatical errors.
Which is a serious problem nevertheless because kids try to write what they think their teachers want to hear, meaning this is what's being taught in schools.

not him, but it's another ivan, but this whole essay feels like it was written by her. especially second paragraph, it always starts with "think of the children" first

Attached: 1654340970955.png (447x314, 209.45K)

Probably not, it's likely a discourse paper where the class is split up to argue both sides. Stop being a schizo.

>are you white supremacist or something?
Canned bait

Attached: Pepe - Racist.jpg (1000x1000, 236.08K)

The cherry on top

Attached: source.png (1330x200, 113.31K)

Why don't kids read books anymore?

If you think that someone doesn't deserve bare minimum which is freedom of speech, then expect someone waiting for you somewhere in the shadows, seeking way to take away something you don't really deserve.

>the internet is full of evils and children are not developed enough to make rational decisions on it
I get it (and fully agree on people not giving full access to children besides wikipedia and some general educational resources).
Counterpoint:I happen to use the same argument against hormone blockers/drag shows and LGBTQ+ sex ed. For some reason the powers that be decided that i should be censored for that.

From "Feels Good, man" OG to "Feels bad, man" reality.

> wants censorship
he should be censored then

>are you white supremacist or something?
Yes.

Attached: 1594437321276.png (1033x1033, 1.91M)

>white supremacist or something?
Unironically yes, and I'm not even white.

>Christianity caused the fall of the Roman Empire.
fixed