You wake up tomorrow as a 35 year old white male who lives in Lyre, Ireland. You're addicted to heroin...

You wake up tomorrow as a 35 year old white male who lives in Lyre, Ireland. You're addicted to heroin, but you'll do whatever you can get your hands on. You managed to live in one of these houses, and you even have a car. Your first order of business is to get more heroin, but you're all out of options. All your regular dealers aren't answering their phone, and you don't have enough money for heroin + petrol.

What do you do?

Attached: 4434.jpg (1455x835, 107.49K)

Please fellas, I really could use your ideas here.

I'd check myself in and begin my slow ascent back up to sobriety
> Alcoholic, drink free 5 years

Attached: 1654448241368.jpg (843x1024, 93.18K)

Doub trips op this is your sign.

Attached: 1653845674294.jpg (640x480, 78.01K)

>witnessed

OP I was watching this thread out of curiosity about what others would suggest....but there is no way you dont try and get sober after this

Based trips. Do this. Been sober off opiates for almost 10 years now
Feelsgood.

Looks like you’ll soon be putting that pretty mouth of yours to work down at the bus station.

Hit the gym faggot

JUST FECKIN PRETEND YE A FECKIN HEROIN IN LYRE FOR A TICK! I'm not asking for a feckin thesis here. Just merely askin ya lads where would a lad such so as yourself would go and what would he do. I am in no way affiliated with this drug you paint me as taking. I'm just asking where a 35 year old white male could get some, ye see if YOU were in his shoes. I'm not asking you cunts to try very hard. Just feckin make a story and we'll go along with it just fine. You paddy fags are a real lot you are. Just imagine Lyre, Ireland. It's June 10th, 2022. The clock will strike midnight soon, and you don't have much time. The wavy coast blushes about on the edge. Your heart is a racing and ye feel the need for speed. So go on then, I damn near wrote the story for ya. Tell me lad, what would ya do? Ya know, if you were this here fella. I'm not that man you speak of. I promise you this.

Attached: Best-scenic-drives-in-West-Cork-Ireland-1-724x408.jpg (724x408, 62.37K)

Attached: neat.png (492x478, 241.67K)

Suck cocks to make some money. That's what all the "pro" heroin addicts do.

OH AND FECK YOUR CHICKEN YA FECKIN PUFF.

go to a drug dealer.
if they're not answering, you don't get any.
it's really that simple.

So you've given up then have you? Wow, what a fucking story that was ya feckin puff.

Yeah next time do some workings in that there head of yours. I can't see much going on if that's your feckin story.

I'd look under my sink for cleaning chemicals and drink them all.

Attached: 1639984275259.jpg (400x400, 23.22K)

Ferment your piss

isn't this Train Spotting

No that's set in Edinburgh a completely different part of Ireland

Dubbs czech'd and pic related

Attached: 1598342302964.jpg (500x500, 42.04K)

but..... kinda same story.. your just missing a dead baby and aids

Is there not an ample supply of cheap fentanyl in the ireland? Saint George Floyd ready did give his life for nothing!
>get off the junk. It’s time to take the piss you muppet…

Attached: D76BFBE6-E65F-4BF4-A505-FCAA868540BD.gif (500x500, 481.91K)