Republicans will defend this

Republicans will defend this

Attached: 1645685501866.jpg (1039x1209, 190.61K)

god damn I hope they hang some of these seditious fucktards

says you, a nobody that will never be remembered just like the majority of us. biden is president so nothing went wrong with the certification of the election moron

Well yeah, none of them have principles lol.

> “MUH DEMOCRACY!”
> hey maybe we should get rid of the electoral college because it’s undemocratic
> NO THEN MY SHIT PARTY WILL LOSE

and yet nobody overthrew the government ,they didnt even need the national guard to remove the rioters unlike the BLM riots hippiecrit

>if you fail in your attempt to commit a crime, it isn't a crime anymore
ok gopshit

pence authorized the national guard on jan 6 because trump wouldn't. it probably wasn't legal for him to make that call, without officially setting the president aside, but with the capitol under attack, he made it and the gears turned.
trump wouldn't call them out because he wanted them to succeed.
so, fuck you, gopshit

What were they even hoping would happen?

>goes up to these officials who are nothing to do with you

>"do some shit you aren't allowed to do because I want my guy to win"

>keep pestering them until they block her
>then it gets out in the press

Seriously the left are being too paranoid if THESE are the faggots they're up against. I mean suppose of the child Any Forumsesters on Jan 6 managed to get into the Capitol and lynch a few Senators and Mike Pence (you'd think he already had been with a face that colour)?

What were they hoping to happen next? The result had already been confirmed, Biden already had the nuclear codes and shit, Trump is surrounded by SS bodyguards who could arrest him now hes not President...

Once the Rangers come in with Sniper Teams to shoot the few retards with guns and rescue the Senators, that's it. What was the actual plan?

so when trump said peacefully protest that meant riot, correct?

one thing I'll grant to trump's stupid ass meadering blather is he's a master of doublespeak. he's go "yeah, so keep it peaceful. this pence guy though. he should really be helping us. if he does, he's a hero, if he doesn't, well, pretty sad. sounds like /strength/ is what we need. /hard action/. he refuses and we're golden, he doesn't, well, we do what we need to do, amiright? just get out there, and make our voices known. show them what real strength is, before they steal everything away", implying to his rabid base without stepping over the line of immediately implicating himself.
it's all "will no one rid me of this troublesome priest"-style bollocks.

so its ok for chuck schumer to say the justices will pay the price but trump saying he dislikes someone is bad? democrats say worse things than trump but thats ok bc theyre democrats. you cant be that fucking stupid.

cool. both sides. right.
when did dems send a crowd to march on the capitol while a president claims the nation's vote is being cheated and that the crowd needs to stop a coup in progress, again?

again he said peacefully protest that doesnt mean riot. both sides cant control the crazy people but democrats sure do spew vitriol rhetoric. maxine waters for example, talking about getting in their face and whatnot. but hey theyre democrats so no investigation or wrongdoing, right? jerry nadlar saying antifa doesnt exist... fuck these poeple are stupid and maybe you are as well?

Did anyone actually believe the whole "election was stolen" shtick?
He didn't even try and make it plausible.

>he said peacefully protest that doesnt mean riot
It does in 2020 English.

1. planned protest event
2. let in by police
3. publicly planned on discord
4. registered democrats were caught and arrested for instigsting violence dressed in maga gear, like Rob Reeder

My take? It's American politicians. It could happen. After all, we literally had people try to steal it on Jan 6th! But you have to have some actual evidence. And there isn't any the lefties were stealing votes or mares how God how I love mares and their hooves, their flanks and their snowpity oh baby oh magflen wooly dust

I DEMAND SAUCE FO THESE ALLEGATIONS!

Attached: Spidey Yup It's Semen.jpg (490x360, 28.15K)

Cope

Attached: ErYjLVcXMAAh6dY.jpg (1080x1087, 125.4K)

They didn't think it was going to be a violent event when they applied for a protest permit dipshit, fuck you and pull your head out of your ass

Conspiracy to commit a crime is also a crime, dumb ass.

it took almost a year plus for the cabinet to be approved that is wrong, usa gov is moving slower than normal.

The US is a republic.not a democracy. The US is a union of states and the electoral college ensures that all states get a voice regardless of population.

We would've had martial law. They were trying to force martial law to extend the big lie and try to find traitors to conspire with them. You guys are fucked. Trump is fucked.

>So what if we tried to commit treason we obviously failed because we're retarded
Lmao

A republic is a type of representative democracy you ding dong.

tell me why do "protesters " need full military gear and bullet proof vests?

He said it was gonna be wild

Anytime a right winger mentions antifa you know they are being purposefully dishonest.

Lol high school smoothbrains here thinks the US is a democracy. Here’s an idea numbnuts, take off the CNN feed bag for a few days and see if your chronic stupidity clears up

>yikes komrade
the seethn' is real

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 14-05-31 Charlie Kirk deletes tweet saying he sent '80 buses full of patriots' to D.C.png (561x608, 171.37K)

States with populations ranking #41-#50 need to be incorporated by other states. Microstates have no right to have so much power.

says the larping summer faggot
>cringe

dude Wyoming is 581,348 people
my "small city" has more people

Cope harder, commie faggot

Attached: 1647276880687.jpg (750x624, 46.47K)

>“No you”

Attached: 65F8B98E-FF48-4582-9D09-24C5D4FDB8FB.gif (200x234, 193.06K)

video doesnt lie and trump said peacefully protest , cry more nigger