Are teenage relationships and sex better than when you're an adult...

Are teenage relationships and sex better than when you're an adult? The hormones and intensity sounds like it makes the experience much stronger.

Anyone else never get to even experience that part of life?

Attached: 1654520035420.webm (624x1230, 602.29K)

100%. My relationship is awesome but my teenage years were top tier

Teenage years were fun. I’d shoot loads 5 feet across the room from just a handjob

Now I’m lucky to pull out and hit her tits lol

absolutely. best sex of my life was between the ages of 16-18

Attached: view.jpg (309x206, 9.27K)

It's much much stronger. I was in shape, fairly well hung but had rumors spread about me at school being huge, and mostly likable back then. Everything is new and dangerous and risky, and the intensity of it was great, as was the ease of meeting girls who wanted to do it.

Men reach their sexual peak at age 18. For women it's around 30.

I never got to experience any of that, and never will since I can't time travel. Was completely fucked with mental illness as a teenager. Should I just kms at this point?

Attached: suffering.jpg (645x773, 103.62K)

No, user.

Join a gym. Better yourself. Get a better job. Make better life decisions. Get yourself mentally, physically, and financially well.

Then find yourself a 19 year old trophy wife and fuck her senseless.

Sex was definitely great when I was a teen. Lost my virginity at 16. I didn't cum when I lost it cause I was nervous af and it was in a public park and the first time I'd ever worn a condom. The next day I got the opportunity to fuck her in her mom's minivan parked in my driveway and came all over her ass and back. I shot all the way to the base of her neck.

I still cum this hard and I'm getting up there. When does that stop? I cum like a goddamn firehose

Idk man I'm only 22. I still cum hard af. Well at least hard enough to have knocked up my ex

Sauce on the chick?

The best years are in your 20s. When you're younger there's a 99% chance you are much less experienced and really kinda bad at it.
In your 20s your body is still in the prime years AND you have good experience.
Afterwards experience returns are less important except for some kinks, and your body's definitely more boring and broken.

>Are teenage relationships and sex better than when you're an adult?

No

>The hormones and intensity sounds like it makes the experience much stronger.

is true, but the problem is that you're a retarded teenager and you suck at fucking. Unless you had a fucked up childhood, you also have no idea what kinky shit you're into. Sure, you can go for hours, multiple sessions, high intensity, but it's fucking amateur hour, and anybody that says differently as an adult looking back needs to go out and have some better sex as an adult.

>Anyone else never get to even experience that part of life?
Do you know where you are posting? We are all depressed and bitter incels. Those who are not should not be here.

Sauce on the girl in pink?

Nah. It's different. When you are young it's exciting because it's new. That fades if you continue to have boring sex.

Once you get out of the rut of boring teen sex it gets good, better even. Mostly because you stop worrying about being judged and just start having your fun.

Well as a teen or young adult everything is new and exciting. General rule. Married 14 years now and sex isn't as exciting but it's more passionate. We know how to give each other an orgasm in minutes if needed. It's great in that we know what makes each other wild. I know a lot of married guys don't have nearly as much sex so I assume this doesn't apply to all

Fuck that! 8m 50 and just fucked the soul out of my wife. We both take hormone replacement therapy. My testosterone is higher than a 20 yr old. Cost lots but top level sex. So, fear not aging. Plus I work out and as muscular as when I was 21, which is great too. How do you think aging move stars stay in shape (like Stallone)

Fucking larp kek

source on this whore?

That tampon string...